38

*made this chapter long for you, don't disappoint*

Iman

My fingers ran through Justin's hair and I lightly tugged on it as our lips fell in sync.

I felt Justin's hands caress my back and my sides and I gently rubbed my lower area on his covered crotch, making him groan into the kiss.

Justin raised my dress above my waist and wrapped an arm around me, letting us roll onto the couch. Me on the bottom, and Justin on top of me. How it should be.

"Justin..." I moaned into his ear as he spread my legs, his lower half entrapped between them. "Oh-oh f-fuck..." I became squirmy underneath him as his thumb traced up and down my lace covered slit. Justin pressed his thumb against my clit and I bit my lip, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Mmm..." I said panting out, turning my head to the side.

Justin attacked my neck with nibbled against my skin and nipping. I lost it when he pushed my underwear to the side and slowly pushed a finger into my channel, my walls clenching his finger as he did. "Ah-ohhhh justinn." I moaned out loudly. I tried to clench the fabric of the couch with my fingers but it wouldn't support me.

Justin began to pump his finger in and out of me at a steady yet fast pace and soon slipped a second finger in, making me a moaning mess. He curled his fingers in me, making my arch my back. "Mm-Mmm I'm going to cum, Justin..," I said softly, the feeling of me in a higher state of ecstasy consuming me.

"Come here," I muttered weakly grabbing his shirt, bringing him down to kiss me. The feeling of both out tongues touching, made me almost lose it.

There was a familiar knot in my stomach and I started to grip Justin's hair as I felt myself so close to cumming. "O-oh my god right there jus-yeah, yeah-" I squealed. Justin curled his fingers up once more and captured my lips with his, making me moan into the kiss.

"Mmm fuck daddy..." I moaned against his lips, my eyes half way closed as I looked up at Justin.

"Is that so baby?" Justin chuckled and smirked as his head disappeared between my legs, his tongue eating me out. I felt my legs getting weak as Justin made out and placed a couple kisses on my lower lips. "That felt so good, Justin."

"Well it's going to feel even better when I'm inside you..." He whispered in my ear making a shiver go down my spine. I smirked at him, my fingers going through his hair as he began to nip on my collar bone.

Justin started grinding himself against my heat and I took in sharp intakes of breaths. "Do you feel that?" He mumbled against my flesh. "Y-yes..." I moaned, my hand slipping under his shirt and running down his hard chest down to his abs.

Continuing to give me love bites, Justin reached a hand into his sweats to get a condom I assumed.

"Fuck..." He whispered and cringed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and cupped his cheek as he turned his head to look at me. "I didn't bring a condom with me."

I pouted and threw my head back. "Really Justin?" I asked disappointed. I really thought I was going to get dick tonight.

"I forgot Iman, I'm sorry." He said giving a shy smile.

"No. I'm mad at you." I chuckled, gently pushing him off me.