29

The next night

No one

"I don't know how you convinced me to come to this, Justin." Iman said covering her eyes and chuckling as she slowly walked into the palace indoor pool.

Justin chuckled and guided her in. She wasn't supposed to open her eyes because Justin had planned something for the both of them.

Iman still wondered how or why she agreed to come here with him. As far as she knew, they were just going to swim and talk to one another about future plans and such.

"Justin I hope you know this isn't a date." Iman said raiding an eyebrow at him with her eyes still closed. Justin bit his lip. "I know, I know." He said.

But to him, it felt like one.

He put his hands over hers and slowly dragged her hands down her face, signaling she could open her eyes.

Imans mouth gaped open. "Justin...what in God's name, is this?"

"I thought it would give us both a relaxing feeling." He grinned.

"You always go above and beyond.." She chuckled as they walked to the edge of the pool.

Only for you, Justin said in his head.

Iman had her swimsuit underneath her clothes, and she began taking off her shirt and shorts. As she did so, Justin but his lip and made sure to steal a few glances at her.

When she was done, Iman slowly got into the pool, her feet, then her legs, getting drowned in the water first. Justin took off his white shirt and got in.

Iman wasn't paying attention, her back was facing him, as her hands gripped onto the edge of the pool, trying to get used to the coldness of the water.

Justin smirked and swam over to Iman.

He was behind her now, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, making her jump a little.

"It's just me, Iman." Justin chuckled. "I know. That's why I jumped." She said abs smirked, making him roll his eyes.

"You don't mean that.." Justin said.

Iman chuckled. "Justinian. I'm just joking. You're being very sensitive right now." He gets in his feelings over the smallest things.

"Oh.." He laughed nervously.

"Baby." She muttered.