2

"So aren't you guy going to give me a sex schedule?" I asked Cameron, sipping some chi tea I made. He let out a chuckle.
"No, I just interviewed with your mom and when I saw what kind of hell hole you lived in, and what kind of parents you had, I just knew I needed to get you out of there," he looked down, twisting his thumbs around.
I had to take that in. How amazing. No one I ever know would ever do something like that, and Cameron is just a stranger to me.
-
There was an awkward moment of silence before he spoke.
"Well it's pretty late so let me show you to your room!" He guided me up the large set of stairs and down the hallway. There was about 3 stories with about 5 rooms on each floor.
"This is your room," Cameron opened the door and it revealed a queen sized bed with an oak dresser with many drawers, also its own bathroom! I don't know how I went from a garbage house to a castle house.
"Cameron i-it's..."
He cut me off.
"Call me Cam, and I know. Me and the boys are so blessed to have this beautiful house." I couldn't help but hug him tightly.
"Cam, I can't believe this," I started to tear up, but I can't tear up in front of him. He hugged me back.
"Get some sleep, I know you're exhausted," he whispered kissing my forehead.
--
Once he closed the door I dropped my bags and ran around the room, trying to contain screams. I got on the bed and started to jump up and down. I couldn't hold it in anymore and let out a loud, girly scream.
One of the boys named Hayes barged in with a baseball bat in his hands, looking more alarmed than ever.
"What in gods name are you doing!?" He shouted with his blood shot eyes. My energy went down and I plopped down on the bed.
"Oh I um, I'm just super happy because I came from a shit hole to this beautiful place and it's so overwhelming in such a good way," I said really fast. He lowered the bat and left the room. I feel like some of the boys hate me but all at the same time, like me. No other girls are in the house but me and it's so awkward but maybe it will be good for me and the boys.
--
I changed into some pink and black spandex with a white sports bra and slipped under the silky sheets. I turned a night light on because I have never been able to sleep with the light off.
I scrolled through Instagram and saw Cam posted a photo with me and the boys; I didn't realize he took one. The comment said: so happy @fina is living with us!
I smiled and shut my phone turning on my side and wrapping myself into a burrito position with all of the blankets. I blinked one last time and I was out.

Yay guys I think I already have 3 reads and I just wrote this! Please keep reading and don't forget to vote! (: comment on how it is so far!