10

This is going to be smut so prepare yourselves and also listen to Bound to you- Christina aguliera when reading this!

"I can't believe you did that in front of everyone!" I laughed at Cameron walking into the house.
"You know I wanted to," he brushed his body against mine. "Follow me," he whispered into my ear leading me to his nice room.
He sat me on the bed and kneeled on one knee. "You know it's bad to say that I never have asked you to be my girlfriend yet, but now that I have the opportunity and I am going to. Fina Lynne Salvator, will you be my beautiful girlfriend?" His voice was deep and chiseled- as he pulled out a beautiful diamond ring. I gasped; it must have cost at least $3,000. He slid it on my right fourth finger. I looked at the shiny ring and admired it. It was a promise ring so don't freak out.
"Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend!" I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together. His tounge brushed against my bottom lip and I allowed entrance this time. He explored my mouth with his tounge. He picked me up and moved me to the top of the bed as he was now laying on top of me. Our lips moved in sync. He sat me up and unzipped my dress from the back. It flowed down off of my shoulders and eager him, he ripped it off. Soon his hands slid down my stomach and into my black lace underwear. He rubbed my clit with his finger- earning me a moan. I slid my underwear down for him and he didn't wait a second to put his face into my "area". He sucked on my walls and then soon entered his tounge into me.
"Cam," I moaned and grabbed his hair. I felt my high coming. "Cam stop," he pulled his tounge out, moving his head back up to mine. I rolled on top of him and started to suck on his neck.
"Baby," he moaned grabbing my butt.
I slyly took his pants off and unbuttoned his shirt. I felt his bulge brush against my butt. He reached into his drawer next to him and grabbed a condom. He took his underwear off and slid the condom on. He unclasped my bra and started to massage my breasts.
He rolled back on top of me and looked me in the eye.
"Cam, I-I'm a virgin, I've never had sex before," I looked down in disappointment. He took his thumb and index finger to my chin and pulled my face to his.
"Baby it's okay, just know that it may hurt, so if you need me to pull out- say so," he said kissing my lips. I nodded and his length entered me. A few tears slipped out of my eyes, but I pushed through the pain. He slowly went in and out.
--
After a few thrusts of pain, it became pleasure.
"C-Cam go faster," I moaned loudly and he started to thrust faster and faster. I rolled on top of him. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up and down. Every inch of him went into me and all I could do was moan. I started to ride him faster and faster. He arched his back and started to moan. I felt my orgasm coming. Soon enough we were both moaning together.
"Babe I'm going to cum," I moaned continued to ride him until I felt my warm liquids come.
We both came at the same time and I dropped next to him, panting like I just ran a marathon.
"That is the best I've ever felt," he smiled at me and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.
"It was amazing," I kissed him and entered my tounge.
We made out for a while and then soon relief finally started taking over my body. My legs hurt so bad.
"Goodnignt baby," I heard him whisper and a warm/wet kiss was planted on my forehead. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.