8

Listen to Apologize by One Republic-- and btw that's what Cameron looks like the entire chapter ^^

We just reached the hospital and I sprinted in.
"I'm here for Hayes Grier, what floor is he on?" I shouted, startling the desk woman.
"He is in surgery right now and the very top floor and will be in room 1032 when done with surgery," she said. My stomach dropped when I realized he is on the worst floor. The very top floor is the floor where people go when they're dying. I didn't take time to go up the elevator.
--
Running up 18 flights of steps made me feel like falling down and passing out, but my adrenaline was kicked up too high. Finally I reached the door and burst in.
"Where is he?!" I went into the waiting room where I saw Nash and Cam waiting.
"S-surgery," Nash sobbed. Cameron had no tears- no emotion. His hands were in a praying position and the tips of his fingers were pressed to his chin. He looked at the wall not saying anything; his clothes were also drenched in blood.
I sat next to Nash, grasping him in a hug. He literally bawled into my chest, screaming into my collar bone and tugging at my shoulders. I cradled him like a baby. I would tell him everything will be okay... but that's the thing... I don't know if it will. I as well cried but quietly. I could only imagine the pain Nash is going through. I glanced at Cameron and he was in the same position, still staring at the wall. He looks as if he has seen a ghost...-I think he saw something in the ambulance he didn't want to see.
--
                     Listen to human by Christina Perry when reading this part
Kian, Jc and all of the boys swarmed into the room. I put a finger up to my lips, hushing them- considering Nash was sleeping. They all huddled around and whispered a prayer.
"Hayes Grier," a nurse stepped in the waiting room. We all stood up except for Nash and Cameron. I'm pretty sure he cried himself to sleep and I didn't want to disturb Cam.
I walk up to the nurse and she stared me down, having a sorrow look in her grey eyes.
"Hayes is in terrible condition. He's lost 20% of his blood which is a lot, and we had to pump his stomach 6 times to get the pills out. There is no vital signs that he may make it," she looked down.
"W-well is he awake?" My voice shook.
"No, he is still on anesthesia, but you can see him," she walked away with a clipboard in her hands. I walked down the long hallway to find his room. When I reached it, it was dark and gloomy.
I slowly walked up to Hayes. His lifeless body lays there- I could barely see his chest move up and down. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him, "hey buddy, how are you doing?" I said, acting like he was awake.
I grabbed his freezing hand and began to speak, "Listen, I know this is all my fault. If I left you alone and didn't ask you about Madison you may have not been in this position. I just need to let you know that I was going to look out for you like my little brother, and if you want to let go you can." I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears but they just kept coming. "I l-love you Hayes, Nash and your family loves you, your fans love you, your friends love you. So m-many people love you a-and if you let go everyone will be crushed, but suffering sucks and no one wants to go through that. Just know that so many people love you a-and no one wants to see you go," I rested my head on the covers and cried. I couldn't keep myself together. I tugged at the sheets and screamed into them; not caring if anyone heard.
"It's all my fault!" I now dropped down the the floor on my knees and started banging my fist into the ground. "It's all my fault!" I screamed as loud as I could. Nurses rushed into the room and pulled me up. I didn't realize it but I saw Hayes' heart monitor was flat and making a loud ringing noise. "No!" I fought against the nurses but they were to strong for my tiny body. They closed the doors and thats the last thing I saw before blacking out.

My my y'all. Come on please vote guys!😩