9

I wake up and my eyes are stinging and my eyelids are so heavy. For some reason I was in a hospital bed under the cozy sheets.
"She's up!" I heard Aaron's familiar voice call out. I try to sit in but my body doesn't let me.
"Hey Aaron," I smiled holding his hand. Thank god I was in a new pair of sweats and a new t-shirt. He helped me sit up; gently holding me. "How is Hayes!" I somewhat screamed. He looked down.
"Hayes is doing fine. His heart monitor was messed up so his heart never stopped- he is walking and eating again and his depression seems to be going away."
An ache in my heart faded away. "Can I see him?"
"No one has been able to see him but I'm sure you can if you ask a nurse," he slurred out his words.
"Can you go get Cam?" I asked rubbing my temples. My brain felt like it was on fire. He stood up and walked out of the room.
--
What seemed like ages, Cameron strutted in.
"Buenos nòches," he joked. I laughed and admired him.
"Hey, you're not staring at the wall anymore thank gosh," I smiled. He sat on a chair next to me.
"Gosh Fina, you look so pale," he rested his forehead on mine- I wish he could make my headache go away.
I got out of the bed feeling like I was going to pass out. I spoke too soon and my knees gave out; Cameron caught me in his arms.
"Woah careful," he steadied me.
"I want to go see Hayes."
Finally I got my bearings and walked down the hallway finding Hayes' room. I saw him standing taking a sip of water. I ran up to him grasping him in a gentle hug.
"Hayes never ever do that to me again! I can't even explain how excited I am to see you!" He hugged back, resting his chin on my head.
"I'm so sorry, I just lost control and couldn't do anything about it. I tried yelling for you guys but I fell on my door and ended up shutting it," he sobbed. "Good news is, I get to go home today!" He smiled. I've never felt so happy.
--
We just checked out of the hospital and are now heading home. I sat next to Hayes and Cam was next to me. I glanced at Hayes' scars on his wrists the entire ride home.
"I think we should celebrate Hayes' recovery by going to eat at Olive Garden!" Jc yelled.
"Everyone is wearing nice clothes! For you Fina, a nice dress!" Everyone chimed in a 'yeah'! I laughed and looked out the window.
--
When we got home everyone peeled their different way to go get ready for the dinner. When I looked through my closet I pulled out a bright red tight dress that ended at my mid thigh, then black heels to complete it. Next I curled my hair and did a smokey eye with a nude lip. When I walked down the stairs everyone's eyes were on me. The boys looked so handsome- black suits and nice shoes. Finally I laid eyes on Cameron. Geemeny Christmas he looked so good in a suit.
"Wow you look-" he started.
"Amazing," I cut him off admiring him.
We smiled and walked out the door as well as 8 other handsome boys.
--
When we got to Olive Garden apparently 4 others were meeting us; Mahogany, Dylan Dauzut, Ethan Dolan and his brother.
When the lady got us to a huge booth she instantly asked for our drinks. The fuck can't you wait? Shake my head. She left and we all got to talking. I almost jumped out of my seat at the feeling on my thigh. Cameron had his hand rested up in my thigh; oh my god, ok just breathe. I gave him a smirk and seductivley winked at him. I'm going to give him a nice surprise tonight.

I don't know what I'm getting myself into guys :'D