17

"Cam. I'm not going to sugar coat this, but I need to tell you something." I looked down playing with the sheets.
"Yes?" He sat up looking me in the eye.
"I-I'm. Fuck. I'm pregnant Cam," I quickly wiped a tear away before he could see it. He was shocked.
"Fina. I'm not ready to be a dad yet." He looked down shaking his head.
"I'm not ready to be a mom! We used protection! I don't see how this happened!" I raised my voice.
"Maybe if you never came into my life this wouldn't have happened!" He shot back. Holy shit. Did he just say that?
"Wow," I stood up and ran out of his room. I burst out of the front door and quickly got into my car.
"Fina wait!" I saw Cameron running after the car in my mirror. I didn't know where to go. I had no where to go and I wasn't going back home. Wait. There always is...
--
"Hello?" I said walking through Nash's door. Yes Nash and Hayes moved out a few days ago. I'm not sure why but him and Kian were having some issues.
"Fina hi!" Hayes embraced me in a warm, tight hug.
"Hey," I hugged him back, not wanting to let go.
"Well well. Look who it is," Nash sighed emerging from the kitchen. "What brings you here?"
"Well you see. Maybe we should sit down," I led them both to their kitchen table and sat down.
--
I just finished telling them the story and as usual, they just sat there- silent.
"So Cameron really said that?" Nash asked.
"Yes, yes he did. If he didn't I wouldn't be here right now." I wiped even more tears away.
"Well you can stay here as long as you need," Hayes sat his hand ontop of mine.
"We have no room. Well I guess you could stay in my bed with me. I don't think you would mind would you?" Nash offered.
"Of course not, you're like family."
--
Nash just fell asleep. I could tell by his heavy breathing. I quietly snuck out of bed and grabbed my keys.
Once I got out of the front door, I sped off to target. I went to the doctors office. That's right. My decision is because of Cameron.

Holy lord, so much is going on! This book is coming to an end soon but I promise I will wright a sequel!