4

"Cameron what the hell was that about?" I approached him with a warm towel.
"Jack was taking advantage of you and I got pissed and I just couldn't stop," he started sobbing. I felt bad and grabbed his hands; wiping off his dried, blistered hands.
"I'm sorry. How about me and you just go and sit on the beach?" I asked.
"I like that idea," he smiled and guided me to his car.
--
I grabbed his aux cord and played the song Now and Forever by Drake. I looked over at Cam and I knew he was regretting punching Jack. I grabbed his hand and held it, rubbing my thumb over his skin.
"Listen, accidents happen and that was one of them so just relax," I calmly said. We finally reached the beach and I instantly ran out and sat on the warm sand. I loved the feeling of sand, it was always so soft and warm.
Cameron hesitated to get out of the car but finally came out. I patted the sand next to me, signaling him to sit down. He plopped down next to me staring at the water.
"So tell me about yourself. I only know a little, but why don't you go more into depth so I can get to know you," I said trying to strike a conversation. He sighed.
"Well for starters I am a very emotional person. Also I hate mayo, which is probably the most important thing for you to know about me. Also coming to the beach is what I do to take my mind off stuff and I also hate horror movies.; and lastly I fall deeply in love with people really fast," he smiled at me. I'm not sure if that was directed towards me or not.
I played with the sand next to me and took all that in.
"Well we have one thing in common; I hate mayo as well. I remember for my 16th birthday I went to subway for lunch and the mayo was expired and they didn't realize it, so I pretty much got food poisoning and had to cancel my party," I said with no emotion in my voice. He laughed really hard.

"Don't worry, I cant even handle the sight of it," he looked down.

--

We decided to go back, considering we sat on the beach for like 3 hours, and now were sunburned really freaking bad.

"Yea I'll take 3 large cheese pizza with garlic dipping sauce," I finished ordering pizza for me and the boys. Once I ended the call, Cameron waddled in my room with this Mary Kay blue stuff.

"Can you rub this on my back, shoulders and my face please," he asked painfully, handing the gel stuff to me. I read the back and it was a solution for taking the pain away from sun burns. I put a big blob of it on my hand and rubbed it against his back. Cam's skin felt like 500 degrees. I started laughing as I was rubbing it on his shoulders.

"What are you laughing about?" he scolded adding a little chuckle.
"Oh nothing, your skin is just super hot and you look like a fresh tomato," I shook my head side to side. "Okay face me so I can put this on your face, because you're so uncapable to do this," I joked. He glared at me kneeling next to my bed. As I rubbed it on his sunburnt face he looked right at my lips. Finally I was done applying the gel to his face.

"You may be exscused sir," I pointed towards the door. He stood up and cupped my cheeks in his hands. He pulled my face to his; connecting our lips together. Sparks flew every where. He was such a passionate kisser. His tounge brushed aginst my bottom lip asking for enterance. I didn't let him causing me and him to laugh. The perfect moment was interrupted by screams at the door.

"Ohhhh get it Cam!" Taylor screamed twerking on Nash.

"Nice fam!" Johnson shouted, drenching us in silly string.

*Ding dong*

"Oh," Nash whispered looking at the door.

"It's the pizza man you num nuts," I stood up walking down the stairs. I could feel all of the guys' eyes on my ass. Talk about awkward.