11

I woke up to a shirtless and pant-less Cameron next to me. I smiled at the thought of last night, he is such an amazing boyfriend. I twisted my ring he gave me around on my finger.
I stood up and stretched my back. A cool breeze hit my bare butt. It was such a challenge to walk. I threw on a Chief's sweatshirt and some black running shorts and walked down the stairs. I didn't feel like talking to anyone because they would just bring up how they heard me and Cameron banging.
I spoke way to soon as I walked downstairs to the kitchen full of boys. They all glanced at me and shouted and screamed- shaking one another.
"Hell yea!"
"Cam smashed good!"
"Finally it's happened!"
"You guys must have been going hard!"
I rolled my eyes and pushed my way through and walked to the fridge getting an apple and going to sit on the porch. It overlooked a beautiful view of the forest.
--
As I sat on the porch I thought to myself of how I wanted to dye my hair brown. I smiled and called my hair dresser.
"Hey Brenda, can you schedule me at 1:00 P.M. next next Friday for a hair dying appointment?" I asked glancing at my watch.
"Yes ma'am see you then sweat pea," she said hanging up. I liked blonde hair but I wanted to be a reddish burnett.
"Hey babe," Cam wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.
"Good morning," I whispered kissing him.
"I disown you, why are you wearing a Chief's sweatshirt.
"Because I love the Chief's," I laughed leaning back against the railing. "Hey how do you think I would look with brown hair?"
"I don't care what color your hair is, I still think you will look sexy as fuck any way," he smirked. Damn he is still feeling frisky?
"Did the guys give you crap about us having sex," Cam asked taking a sip of coffee.
"Yea," I looked down at my red painted toenails.
--
Cameron offered to go hiking in the mountains and I couldn't pass up that offer! I had a feeling he would be taking some condoms because we were going to be tenting and he's been acting a little bit frisky.
This weekend will be hella fun. *cough cough wink wink*

GUYS IM HELLA PISSED THE CHIEF'S LOST TO THE BRONCOS OMG👿 anyways sorry bout the short chapter but I'm supa tired and I needed to update! Be ready for some juicy chapters!