6

"Wake up!!" Matt yelled jumping on the bed. "Cameron did you lay her, Cameron did you lay her!!" Matt yelled in a baby voice. Cam covered up my body with his and yelling at Matt to get out.
"Ha-ha-ha!" I laughed. He smiled getting out of bed. He seemed stiff as a rock.
"Does your sunburn still hurt?" I asked him. He nodded and left my room.
--
My sunburn luckily went away, thank god. I rolled out of bed and walked over to my closet. I chose a thick strap white undershirt and a pair of black sweats. Today was a lazy day for me!
"Hay girl hayyy," Matt welcomed me when I walked downstairs. I smiled at him and walked to the fridge, rummaging for food.
"Geeze hungry much?" Hayes asked me with a rude voice. I was sick of this; I grabbed his ear and dragged him to the front porch.
"What the hell was that about!?" He shouted. I slammed the front door beside me.
"What is your deal huh? You need to respect me and my decisions. I don't fucking care how much I eat or how many calories are on my plate, stop raining on my parade!! I haven't done shit to you so you can just back off and stop with your shitty attitude!" I scolded him and he blankly stared at me. Good he better feel sorry. "Who was your ex?"
"What?" He mumbled looking down at his toes.
"You heard me. Who was your ex girlfriend?"
He hesitated and reached for the door nob to go inside. I quickly stood in front of it, blocking his reach.
"Okay fine! It was Madison Beer! I did nothing to her and she broke up with me, and two hours after our break up she slept with a guy who looks like Gilinsky and it broke my heart okay!" He started crying and barged inside. I've heard her name before.
--
I pulled up Instagram and looked up her profile. I found the actual profile and stalked it. There were pictures with her and guys from 3 to 5 days ago. Wow now I know why Hayes is hurt.
I went into depth and looked up her address and typed it in my notes. I'll take care of shit later.
--
"May I help you?" A mexican looking lady answered the door.
"Um yes I'm looking for Madison Beer?" I said politely.
"Oh just up the stairs, down the hallway and to the left," she directed me. As I walked up the stairs I heard laughter. I opened the door and saw her grinding on someone.
"What the hell Jack!" I yelled at him. He stood up and quickly evacuated the room.
"May I help you?" Madison cockily asked.
"You know what I'm here for. You broke up with Hayes just a week ago and now you're grinding on Jack Gilinsky, his best friend?! You really are a two faced bitch." I walked out slamming the door. I walked out of their house without a word.
When I get home Jack is going to be sorry.
--
"Hey Fina where were you?" Cam asked as I walked into the house.
"Where is Gilinsky?" I said coldly. He pointed to the kitchen and followed me. Jack almost spit out his water when he saw me walk in. I walked up to him and punched him hard in the jaw, popping open his scab again from when Cameron hit him.
"I can't believe you! I c-can't believe you bastard!" I started crying and ran off to find Hayes.
Once I reached Hayes' room I opened the door and he wasn't there. I saw his bathroom light on so I walked in to see if he was there.
When I opened it, I let out a blood curtailing scream.

I'm not sure if I should write more today :/