12

I threw on soccer sweats and a volleyball t-shirt.
"You ready?" Cam peaked through my door and asked.
"Yes just hold on one second," I replied pushing my phone in my back pocket.
--
"Bye guys, see you in 2 days!" I shouted closing the front door behind me. "I'm excited, I've never really been hiking up here!"
"Well it will be fun I promise!"
We decided to take the big truck- considering we were going up to the mountains. As we drove along the road it was silent in the car. I don't know why but it was an awkward silence. The view was extraordinary- lots of aspen trees and pine trees. I spotted a few elk and deer along the road but kept the excitement to myself. I was hella tired but didn't want to fall asleep, so I bulged my eyes and stared out the window.
"It's beautiful Huh," Cam asked me.
"Yea it's the most beautiful thing I've seen."
"I've seen something more beautiful than this," he rested his right hand on the dash in between the two chairs.
"Oh yea and what is that?"
He paused for a while looking at the road.
"You," he smiled and glanced at me.
"Oh whatever this is way more beautiful than anything including me!" I swatted his arm jokingly.
--
"Hey baby wake up," I felt someone shake my arms. I pried my eyes open and out revealed a beautiful pasture with aspen trees all around. "We're hereeee," he said like a baby. I smiled and rubbed my eyes in circles.
"Wow you already set the tent up?" I admired the large camping tent. He shook his head. I must have been asleep a long time because it was already dark (considering the drive was 4 hours.)
"Come in," I walked in and two sleeping bags were set next to eachother and candles were lit all around the tent.
"Um this is a fire hazard right now," I pointed to the candles.
"They're electronic babe," he laughed changing the candle colors with the remote. I laughed and sat down. "Oh I have to go grab something in the car!" He hustled to grab a box out of his duffle bag in the corner of the tent. "Oh and try this on," he winked at me, setting the box in my lap. Oh god what now.
I opened the box and a white and black lingerie sat nicely wrapped in the box. I hurried to put it on- which it was hella comfortable. I threw my clothes in my bag, chucked it across the tent and tried to look as seducing as possible. I laid on my side with my legs crossed and rested one arm on my side. Seconds later the door opened. Cam had basketball shorts on and no shirt on.
"Damn Fina," he plopped down on me and started to kiss my lips. I really didn't want to have sex two nights in a row, but oh well he was good. He hungrily attacked my lips and trailed down to my neck. His hands slid down into my laced underwear and he inserted two fingers inside me. I moaned with pleasure although it stung from last night.
--
It is about 2 A.M. and I woke up to rustling in the bush.
"Cam, Cam wake up," I shook him but he was heavily asleep. I grabbed the rifle out of it's case (good thing I know how to use guns.) I just sat there with the gun sitting in my lap, waiting for something to happen.

Idek what I'm doing. What do y'all think is in the bush? :||