16

As I was driving home, all I had in my blood was anger and rage. I pulled over on the side of the highway and dialed Cameron's number.
"Hello?" his groggy voice answered.
"Cam, did we use protection when we, you know?" My voice cracked holding back tears.
"Heck yea, why?" He sounded concerned. I instantly hung up and just sat there in silence. Why me? I couldn't be pregnant at 19 years old. Here come the anger sweats and tears.
"God damn," I whispered as I rubbed my stomach. Cam was blowing up my phone. I couldn't answer his calls. Not now. I have to tell him in person. What is he going to say?
I finally answered his call.
"Babe what's going on?" He sounded even more concerned.
"Hey baby, Netflix and chill tonight?" I said.
"Of course I'm down for that!"
--
When I walked in the door the house was quiet. That's not normal. I hurried up to my room and dressed down. I was in my bra and underwear when someone walked out of my bathroom. My heart pounded.
"Jack what the hell get out of here!" I shouted throwing my shoes at him. Gilinsky gave me the 'I want sex' face. He approached me.
"What do you want?" I breathed heavily. "Where is everyone?"
"Oh they're gone, especially Cam. This is for what you did to me and Madison!" He grabbed my wrist's and pinned me to my bed. Oh no.
"Help!" I screamed. "Help!" I screamed even louder.
"No one can hear you, we're here all alone," he pulled my underwear down viciously with his teeth. I fought with all my might but couldn't get out of his grip. His tounge entered. I held back the moans- I couldn't let him have the power knowing I have the pleasure.
I kicked my knee up and hit him right in the throat. He struggled to catch a breath. I quickly dialed Cam.
Answer answer. 
"Hello," he answered. Jack started getting up. I ran to kick him in the face but he grabbed my dainty ankle and pulled me down.
"Help cameron help!" I screamed into the phone before throwing it.
"Did I tell you I've always had a thing for burnett's?" He started to grind on me.
"Get off" I started to feel weaker and weaker. He pried my legs open and took off his pants and underwear.
"No, no!" I screamed as he entered me.
--
"I'm gonna cum baby," he whispered in my ear. I was bawling my eyes out at this point.
"Get the fuck off of her!" Cameron shouted from my doorway and shoved Gilinsky off of me. He shoved him into the wall and knocked him out, blowing a punch right to his face.
"Baby are you okay!?" He pulled me up wrapping me in a blanket."
"No I'm not." I was crying in his shoulder. I could see everyone standing in the doorway- shocked.
--
Cameron took me to his room and laid me down on the bed.
"Fina... I'm so sorry I wasn't here. I was out grabbing food for the house. I should have known he was up to no good." He whispered in my neck. All I wanted to do was hug him. I an so scared.
"I was raped Cam. I've never been raped before. I-I'm so scared." I wiped my tears off my cheek.
"I know, but I'm here now. Just rest hun," I laid my neck on his chest and just stood off into space.
--
Sorry Gilinsky fans but I had to add some drama!