The Molko Effect .

~~~~~~~

"I don't want to go though." Stefan said, his head hurt and he wanted to sleep more. But Jeph decided it was okay to call him after what happened last night.

Jeph only knew some of the story, not the part where Stef got drunk to no return. 

Stefan rubbed his eyes and laid back on the couch, listening annoyingly to Jeph's words.

"But Brian get's super depressed and bitchy whenever he is without a significant other, or even a friend man." Jeph said. It was true, Stefan had seen that many times before and he didn't like it.

Stef sighed. "I told him it was over when I walked out. He'll be confused to see me."

The twenty-one year old didn't want to see Brian for a while. But he knew Jeph, he would do anything to make Brian happy and everyone not pissed off at each other.

So this was going to have to happen, if he liked it or not.

"But you have to at least know he's alright." Jeph replied.

Stefan muttered something underneath his breath, but the other didn't catch it. "Fine, meet me at his flat in thirty minutes." He always had to deal to Jeph's pressuring to make others happy. So he really had to make the plan.

"Okay bye." Jeph hung up.

He grabbed his shoes and put them on in the stairway quickly, while the others in the house looked at him confused.

Bert looked up. "Where the hell are you going? I thought we were going to hang out today, not once I get here you leave."

Quinn agreed with him. "Yeah. And we just got here." 

Jeph finished tying up his first shoe. "I'm just making sure Brian isn't fucking himself up right now. Stefan is gonna meet me there." He didn't really want to lie, everyone cared for Brian's life. If something was messed up in his, everyone else's life were terrible.

Bert called it 'The Molko Effect'.

Quinn looked as confused as Bert. "Stef texted me yesterday saying that it was over between the two of them."

"Really?" Bert sat up. "Can I come?" Jeph could tell he really wanting to check him out, but he didn't need more people.

Jepha shook his head. "No, Brian doesn't need a bunch of shits pressuring him."

He got from his spot and started heading to his car. "I'll be back hopefully once Brian and Stef are back to shagging constantly." He didn't know what to really say.

It was mostly true too.

"Fine, bye." Branden was the only one to reply.

He was the only one Jeph didn't mean to call 'shit'.

~~~~~~~

Stefan arrived first, parking in the same spot as last night.

He noticed the window was still open from last night and the lights in the flat were on. Brian must've forgotten to turn them off.

He was worried what had happened to him since there was no noise.

Jeph arrived in the lot with his blue car. He quickly got out as Stef stared down at him.

Jeph wasn't as short as Brian- him being only 5'6, but Jeph still had to look up.

"So, you want to go check out the scene?" Jeph really wanted to know if he was ready for this.

Stefan nodded and motioned towards the flat with his coat. He still lead the line though. Jeph followed behind.

The man opened the door to a hall with steps leading to Brian's flat.