Days Dawning, Skins Crawling

Brian smiled. "I think you know the answer." He looked down and Stefan gave him another kiss.

"I'll go let them in." Stefan had a plan for himself. He was going to almost cleanse Brian's home. It seemed right, so something like this would never happen again.

Brian smiled weakly and watched the door open. He felt a little relieved Stefan had stopped yelling and bitching at him, he didn't seem to like it as much as happy Stefan.

Stefan stepped out into the hall, catching the gaze of the doctor instantly.

He seemed wildly nervous to be around Stefan, even though he had nothing wrong with him.

"How's my patient doing?" He started to mumble. "Brian, I mean."

He looked up at Stef, everyone seemed to be shorter than him. He was looking forward to meeting someone quite taller than him, so he wouldn't have to feel this anymore.

Stefan smiled. "He's doing great now." He turned to the four waiting.

Bert was the only one listening to their conversation.

"You guys can go in if you want."

Bert was the first one to go in, then the rest followed. Robert had shown up to, Stef heard them welcome him into the room.

"Alright," the doctor replied, "you two seemed to be fighting when I came over here before."

Stef nodded, not wanting to lie. "Yeah, but everything's cooled down."

"Okay," the doctor passed him and went to the room. Stefan followed, actually speaking when he entered.

"Brian?" He tried to grab his attention.

Brian turned to look at him. "What my dear?" This caught the doctor off guard.

He probably didn't realize what was going on.

"I'm going to go for a bit." He picked up his coat, the EMT's had thrown it off Brian and onto the floor. It was still mostly clean.

"Okay." Brian questioned this a little, but he did know Stefan wasn't going to do the same thing he did, that would be idiotic of him.

Robert turned around. "I would think you'd like to be here right now." His eyes shot at Stefan.

Stefan paused and turned around. "I'll be back. Just gotta clear my head."

He walked out of the room, without another glance at any of them. Brian might be furious if he found out all his drugs and alcohol were gone, but it needed to be done.

Brian turned to look at everyone there and smiled weakly, he felt like something terrible was going to happen. He just let the feeling slide, hoping that feeling in his chest wasn't true.

"So Brian." Robert said, he seemed to be somewhat happy in this moment.

Brian opened his blue eyes wider, to get a better look at him. All he could really see was a face with brown eyes and blonde hair.

He really didn't like Robert, but since his friend Steve was in another band, this is what they got.

"What?" He asked. He felt the doctor take his arm, looking at his pale skin. He seemed intrigued by his arm. He was just probably doing something and Brian didn't know what.

"I got us a gig to get sighed." He smiled. "Are you excited about that?" He seemed to be.

"Cool, we'll have to get some songs together." This was probably the happiest Robert had seen Brian.