Sadness The Name of The Spike That Took Me.

Brian woke up with shitty pointless, just completely pointless things arrived to his brain. He sighed, not seeing Stefan in the room. Welcoming him instead was one of the nurses with his meds and breakfast items that weren't at all plentiful to him. He smiled at the woman, lying about his happiness. The woman set the meal before him, mixing his meds in with his drink, which at the time was orange juice. He was bemused that she mixed them in the glass, since he could take pills. But he let it slide.

The woman gave him a the glass, he drank it down quickly, hating the taste of the juice. The nurse left him after the drink was finished, saying that she would be back later to get the food. Brian just dumped the food in the bin beside him, he didn't want any of the shitty bland stuff.

"Nothing ever, ever goes my way." He said, sighing at the now empty room. He wished he was home, lusting over Stefan Olsdal.

~~~~~~~

Quinn and Jeph arrived at the hospital, not wanting to know anything except what had exactly happened that night before Brian was found. Quinn guessed he had drank to much, all the man didn't know was that drinking was only part of the problem.

The two stopped at a car, a jet black car with a man inside. A man whom they recognized. He was lanky, in a black long coat and blue jeans. The shirt he wore seemed too small for him, Quinn wondered if that was someone else's shirt. Dyed blonde hair sat spiked at the top of his head. He was sleeping in the driver's seat, looking like he hadn't moved since the night before.

Jeph tapped on the glass, waking up the man immediately. He seemed a little angry once he had rolled down his window. His eyes were barely open, just enough to see two men standing by the window.

"The hell do you fuckers want?" The man asked, rubbing his eyes and getting rid of the died tears from his cry. The window had been rolled down slightly, so that the man could hear Quinn and Jeph.

Jeph answered for Quinn, getting all the words that wanted to fall from his mouth. "What are you doing here?"

Stefan spoke the truth. "I have been here all fucking night. I just wanted to sleep in with him, but they wouldn't let me." He wondered what time it was, saying the exact thing. "What's the time?"

"About eleven." Quinn replied, not actually sure. They had left for the hospital around ten forty-five so it was about eleven.

Stefan got out of the car. "Shit, I told Brian I'd be there as soon as he wakes up." Stef gave the two a look before starting his fast walk towards the building. "Why didn't Bert or Branden come?" He thought that the two would like to see Brian again, just to know that he was fine.

"They both said they would stop by soon." Jeph replied. He took to the front, getting to be the first inside the white halls of the hospital.

The woman sitting at a desk smiled at them, sitting up and pulling her hair back tighter. She kept her gaze on Quinn, whom looked sort of happy at the moment. "Is there anything I could help you all with?" She locked eyes with Quinn an existential amount of times.

"I think we're fine." Stefan said, noticing his friend's attached feeling to hers. Him and Jeph left while Quinn kept behind and flirted with the girl. He didn't want anything more than that.

Stefan opened the door to Brian's room. The room number was 142, which was great for him to be on the first floor. Brian noticed him, and once he did, his smile lit up and he let his feeling slide from the other day into the bin with his old food.

"I'm sorry if I'm late I-." Stefan tried to say sorry with the best explanation he could.

"Hey, at least you're here." Brian said softly, "it's all that truly matters." Stefan sat down and gave him a kiss.