I don't enjoy to watch you crumble

Bert was angered by Brian not telling him the truth, but allowed no comebacks since it was Brian Molko. And the small man wanted to be a sarcastic fuck to probably cheer himself up. "Okay. You're fucking fine after what just happened. Great." Bert rolled his eyes and laid back in his chair. He seemed to think he also needed to be an idiot.

"Just," Brian sighed and messed with his sheet laying on his leg, "I feel like shit okay. I don't have to always tell the truth." Brian sighed and went back to messing with his blanket and hair. Those things distracted him. And it kept him from shouting at Quinn, Bert, or Jeph. Also Branden, he rejoined in the room after leaving for a quick few seconds.

"Well you kind of have to if you're in pain." Jeph chimed in. "Or dying."

Brian stopped messing with his hair and set his hands, balled in fists on his lap. "But I'm not in that situation anymore. Am I?" He sat up, annoyed. "Just leave me alone okay."

"But you've been in the hospital twice in a mother-fucking week." Jeph said, sitting up. He also started to raise his voice a little louder than usual. "We are fucking caring for you by seeing you. If you never would've fucking called that bitch in the first place this shit would've never happened." Jeph got up and left, leaving Brian, Quinn, Branden, and Bert to be in a utter silence.

Brian sighed and rested his head against the wall. He wanted to cry, but not in front of the trio. He wanted Stefan to come in with good news whilst he was cuddled in his arms. He loved that feeling. Instead, he was over run by annoyance at the other three, whilst dealing with the ever-growing pain in his stomach. He didn't know when the pain was going to stop.

The door opened and Stefan entered the room, following Quinn leaving to track down where Jeph had gone. He had also wanted to find his girl from the days before.

"So, what the fuck is wrong with me?" Brian said, letting the taller man sit down beside him. The drugs started to kick into his system, starting to help out his pain.

"Just," Stefan felt weird for saying this, "he didn't tell me what was wrong. All he told me was that we have to get it out of your system."

Brian was confused. "What? I'm confused. I'm supposed to get it out of my system." He looked up and thought to himself. "So I just have to puke. What the fuck is that supposed to do for me?"

Both men knew it sounded stupid, but it came from a doctor's mouth. And so it seemed to be correct. "Yeah." Stef smiled. "Or they're gonna drug you and make you sick until it's out."

"That's so fucking dumb. Isn't their and easier method?" Brian thought this was ridiculous.

Stef did too, but he seemed to want the same thing as the doctor. "Well, he never told me. He said that if it doesn't happen soon, he'll start the drug." He sat up and pulled Brian in his arms.

"But I won't like it. This is so fucking dumb." Brian and everyone else was in agreement. Stefan pulled hair out of Brian's eyes as he sighed. He didn't feel great at all, though he didn't want to do it himself. He hated the feeling of purging his body of everything.

"So, are you gonna do it or not?" Branden chimed in. He wanted to be done with this conversation. He actually had to go call his friend who wanted them to fly to L.A. to record an album. So he wanted to know pretty quickly.

Brian sat up, leaving Stef's warm arms to grow cold again. He sighed, leaving his bed and grabbing the thing that he was hooked to.

Branden left the room, eager to call the man who would most likely make their dreams come true. Bert followed, curious as to what could be. He also needed a cigarette, this day had been pretty eventful for him.

Stefan dropped out of the room to go talk to Bert about this. He didn't want to leave Brian alone, but it seemed like a pretty good idea as to what he was doing.

He went to the front, Quinn had found his girl while Jepha was making jokes to compete with Quinn. Stef smiled, thinking how easy it was for him to get Brian's attention. It took him only a few minutes for Brian to fall into his arms.

When he went outside, Bert was sitting on a ledge, cigarette placed between his fingers. He saw Stef and wondered as to why he wasn't making sure Brian was okay.

"Dude, aren't you supposed to be with him right now? He might fucking need you." Bert took a drag from his cig.

The tall man sighed. "I'll go back to him soon. I just hate myself for not being there to watch him when it happened. I could've stopped him from doing any of this." He wanted to cry, but didn't have a need to do it.

"I know." Bert replied. "Just go back to him. I know how much he loves you. He talked about you constantly when we were together. Regret not spending time with him. Not the mistakes you both have made."

Stefan thought this over and got up. Walking back to the room. He smiled and thought of what Bert had said. Brian had been in love with him for a long time, and he really needed to show it.

He opened the door to his room and heard Brian gasping for a clean breath. He could tell that Brian had done what he could and succeded. It made Stefan thankful he didn't have to watch Brian crumble with medicine.

"Hey," Stef said, opening the door to the bathroom. Brian was laying on the floor, curled up and wanting to be sleeping. Hell, he was asleep until Stefan entered the room.

The smaller man's black mop of hair hid parts of his face. He pushed himself up, finding the other's gaze immediately.

"Hi." Brian said softly, not wanting to say much. He was still a little shaky after what he did, but he tried his best to ignore it.