God knows I've tried

"So, let me get this straight. Brian drank a whole fuck ton of alcohol and now he's sick." Quinn rolled his eyes. "Of course he'd do that." The two sat at the back of Bert's car while he drove. Bert didn't like driving, but he kind of had to.

"The drug-crazed-sex-dwarf is at it again." Jeph said, making Quinn snicker. Bert was annoyed at the two for making that joke, people always said that and it had always pissed Brian off. If Brian was there, Quinn and Jeph would probably both be dead.

"Just," Bert sighed, "just shut up and let me have peace."

"Maybe my girl will be there today." Quinn got excited.

"Dude, do you even fucking remember her name?" Jeph asked.

Quinn looked up, trying to think of it. "Nope, she probably will remember mine though." He smiled. "She's fucking amazing." He said.

"And your a fucking dick for not even remembering her name." Bert said under his breath. He heard Quinn and Jeph talking, but he just stopped listening to them and started to find his way towards the hospital.

~~~~~~~~

Brian awoke slowly to the hospital. He expected to wake here, so he didn't wake up with surprise. His blue eyes opened slowly and gazed around the room. Connecting with Branden and Stefan's immediately. He looked down, the man seemed to be in a greenish-blue hospital gown. He pulled his hair from his eyes and looked at Stef, he was smiling.

He was smiling, out of pure happiness that Brian was alive. Deep down, he could feel his annoyance at himself for being such an idiot and leaving Brian alone. But he was glad that Brain was finally awake. It had been about ten or twenty minutes

He didn't know why or how this could've come out of his mouth, but it did. "Where the fuck did Robert go?"

"He went home actually." Stef said. He muttered something under his breath, but Brian couldn't pick up what it was. He felt like it was something about Robert, he didn't seem to care enough to figure it out all the way.

Stefan just looked happy. "Are you okay now? You were out pretty quickly at home." Stefan sat down on the side of Brian's bed.

"I still feel shitty, but I'll be fine later." Brian traced a pole and a bag down towards his arm. He was either getting drugs or something else from it. As long as he could stay with Stefan, he'd be fine. "Hi Branden."

"Hey." Branden smiled and got up from his seat. " I'm gonna see if they're almost here."

Branden got up from his place and went to the center of the hospital. He passed by everything and went out, trying to find his trio to talk to. He heard music blaring from the car and knew exactly who was coming. Bert's car drove around the lot, trying to find a space whilst Branden watched. He finally parked and the trio got out, rushing over to meet the pink-Mohawked adult that they had known.

"Hey, how the fuck is Brian?" Bert asked, being probably the only one to really want to know. Branden could tell he wanted to be the one who found out first, but Branden was the first name Stefan thought of.

Branden sighed. "He just woke up. He seemed, when I was in there that he was okay."

~~~~~~~

Stefan had met with the doctor outside in the hall, the same one he had met with last time. This time, the doctor wasn't as happy. "What did he do?" He asked, being annoyed by the patient not following his rules.

"I went to go get his things from his home, and he drank an entire bottle of some alcohol that was in the house." He couldn't remember exactly what. "I came home and he was in my bed. He could barely move and was sweating profusely."

"Alright." The doctor sighed. "Had he thrown up any of the things he had just drank?" The doctor's eyes crossed with his. But the doctor had to look up at Stef.

"I don't know. Probably not." Brian hadn't told him this. Plus he would've probably stepped in Brian's vomit if he would've. The small man didn't quite like moving from his spot when he was sick. Even getting sick, for that matter. He would never have the energy to do such a thing.

"Well, you're going to have to help him to get it out of his system." He sighed. "I know, it sounds weird to have a person need to throw up a drink, but he has to get it out of there quickly, and that's a quick method."

Stefan couldn't believe that a doctor was telling him to make his partner feel even more terrible than he already was. He knew that he had to do it though. "Alright. So how do I get him to be sick?" Stefan felt really uncomfortable with planning to hurt Brian.

"Well, we can give him more medicine to actually make him sick, but that would be more painful than how he is right now. The other way you can do it, or he can is pretty normal. You should know."

"Yeah, I do." Stef was distraught. He hated the feeling that hurting Brian gave him. He should've cleaned out his home instead of Brian's. "If I don't get Brian to do it, bring in the medicine."

"Alright." The doctor seemed content with that. "Just to let you know, I will be back in a few hours to see if it's going well."

The tall man wanted to laugh, knowing from the past that this was not going to go well. Instead he said okay and went back into Brian's room, he knew for sure that he was going to end up failing.

The four others bumped into Stefan in the hall, noticing Stef's face in a little anger, but more sadness.

"Dude, is he okay?" Bert asked. "You look like something's up." Bert really wanted to know, pulling his hair back from his face to see the taller man better.

"Yeah, he'll be fine." Stefan rubbed his eyes. "You can go talk to him if want." He really want to know what the fuck he was going to do. Bert and the rest passed Stefan and went to the room.

"Hey buddy," Bert said, sitting down in a chair while looking at Brian, "you feeling okay?"

"Yeah," Brian said sarcastically, "I'm fucking fine."

I don't know why I ended on a sarcastic note, but I decided to. Peace peeps