You see through my disguise

The bus stopped and Brian and Stefan got off, knowing the two would never want to separate. The flat they arrived at was Brian's since it was the closest place to be.

The bar was only about a few blocks from the home, so they could've walked, but the bus seemed to be better.

Stefan carried Brian home, he seemed to be too tired and was willing to be carried.

Stefan wasn't as drunk as this man, but he seemed like it. 

Brian always drank a lot more heavily than anyone else. He always liked the feeling it gave him.

 Stef, on the other hand wasn't like that as much.

The door was already open to the flat, no one ever felt the need to lock it since the building was basically abandoned.

Stefan noticed that the man he carried was asleep and smiled at that.

He knew that he would wake up when he was at his own bed.

The woman living in another room was watching the T.V. She had a hearing problem so she had the T.V. turned up loud.

Even Stefan was amazed that she could still hear them over the television.

The two passed the elevator and went for the stairs. The elevator was never in use because it said 'Out of Order'.

In all the years of knowing Brian, no one ever seemed to fix it though.

Stefan took the stairs instead.

Stef pushed Brian's door open softly with his foot, not to wake him.

The smell of cigarettes was with him immediately, though he was used to it. Both of them had been smoking even before they turned 13, so this was a normal feeling.

Stefan passed the guitars and ashtrays to Brian's room. He noticed his room was a lot dirtier than the last time he was in there.

One of the windows in the room was open, letting in some fall night air. The smell was really nice though. 

Brian woke as soon as his back hit the bed.

"Hello sweetheart. You came here early." He pulled Stef into a kiss, holding on with his arms laced around his head.

"Hi. I just carried you here Prince."

Stefan smiled and bent over on top of Brian. He took Brian's shirt and threw it to the floor.

Brian did the same. The two only really wanted each other right now.

 This was what Stef was wanting for days, maybe weeks.

"Well if you can carry me. You probably can do me too." Brian smirked.

"Well of course I can." He laced kisses to Brian's lips.

"Take those off," Stefan plucked at Brian's pants, "and you'll see I can."

Brian didn't really care about Ella anymore, he just wanted Stef to fuck him harder. There was something about Stefan he had never wanted to let go, and he didn't know exactly what it was, but right now all he thought of was perfection.

 Stefan pulled away from Brian, moving him to the top. "Will you be my fucking Nancy Boy tonight?"

Brian smiled. "Yes." He kissed him harder, pulsing passion between the two of them. 

Brian moaned softly into Stefan's ear, making him smile with pleasure.

He knew nothing would really ever come between them.