I'll Make it, That's All.

Stefan woke up to his neighbour's vacuum making the most horrid sound at seven in the morning. He knew he wasn't going to scream fuck, you should not be fucking blaring that thing so god damn early, but like yesterday, he decided not to. He just got up and let his headache plunge him into the shower.

He got out, feeling himself become calm when the dreaded noise flung out of his ears. The tall man grabbed his first pick of clothes from his dresser and after, started to hunt for anything that had been left from Brian's house. But not having found a single thing that suit him, he picked some small pants and a black shirt with guns that he had been meaning to get rid of.

"Hopefully this fucking works." Stef sighed, hoping Brian would like these things. He went into his cabinet to find a leftover mascara or eyeliner that Brian had left last time he was there. He found both, putting them in his pile of Brian's things immediately. He had at least an hour to spare before anyone was allowed to visit the hospital.

~~~~~~~

Brian woke up, from the doctor coming in to say goodbye. He didn't really care at what he had to say, so he ignored him the whole time and waited for a savior to come get him.

"So you can't have any alcohol of any kind or...." The doctor went on.

Brian just picked at his nails and pretended to listen.

"If you do ingest anything of what I just said, you might want to be ready to come back here....." He kept going on and on whilst Brian nodded his head, not giving one single shit about what the doctor was saying.

"So, you remember all that?" He asked, making sure he had gotten through what Brian couldn't do for a while.

Brian nodded, lying. "Yeah, I'll be sure that Stefan knows that." He smiled as the doctor left. The man had pulled the plugs out of his arms, finally freeing himself from the shackles of the hospital. He stood on his hospital room, feet finally hitting the ice cold floor for one last time. The twenty-three year old sighed, knowing he may just be back here soon if his life goes to shambles.

~~~~~~~

"Who are you here to see?" The woman at the counter asked, it was the same woman from yesterday, this time she looked like she had been a rough night. Maybe with Quinn again, he didn't really want to know.

Stefan shifted his gaze down the hall. "Brian Molko, I'm supposed to sign him out today." He smiled from the thought.

She looked clueless for a moment before asking. "Were you with the person named Quinn yesterday?" The woman recognized his face, at least she could do that instead of shag people.

Stefan nodded. "Yes, I was. He's a pretty good friend of mine." He didn't want to do this, but he knew he had to send a message along.

"Well, can you tell him to know he will have a friend over tonight." she gave him a smirk and waited for his reply.

Stefan smiled, knowing Quinn would be excited to hear this. "I'll tell him."

"Alright. Brian's room is down the hall." She pointed and Stefan walked there with a bag filled with things for the smaller adult. He hoped Brian was fine by himself right now.

The doctor passed by him, as soon as he saw him, he turned to say hello. Stefan didn't want to deal with the man, but he smiled and do so anyway.

"Hello, aren't you the Stefan fellow who visits my patient?" He asked, pulling a piece of hair from his eyes.

Stef nodded. "Yes, yes I am." He shifted the bag in his hands, he was anxious after seeing someone Brian had been with.

"Well, don't let him around anything that will cause him to do that again. So you might want to clean his house of any or drugs and or alcohol." He smiled. "I'll sign your friend out so you don't have too." He patted Stefan's shoulder. "You're lucky to having a friend like that." He left happily.

The 6'4 man with the bag smiled and went to Brian's home. He was truly lucky to have a 'friend' like that.

Brian was surprised and happy when his mate entered the room. The adult had a black bag for him, or that's what he thought. Brian got up form the bed and ran to hug Stefan, it hadn't been long, but Brian missed him badly.

"I fucking love you." Brian said, kissing his lips. Stef smiled, Brian's blue eyes near made him happy. "Now to fucking get out of here." Brian stood back and looked around the room. "I think I'm gonna miss this place."

Stef shook his head. "I don't think you will." He smiled genuinely.

Brian laughed. "Of course I won't," he looked down, "is that bag for me?"

"Yeah," The tall man handed him the small, black bag, "These might not be your favourite clothes, but it's something I had left."

The short man shrugged. "Okay." He took it and went to change in the bathroom. He seemed pretty happy about himself. Stefan sighed, hopefully Brian was like this all day once the couple got home. It was going to be a wreck when the two would go to Brian's flat and he wouldn't have any substances or alcohol.

Brian came out smiling, setting down his hospital gown on the bed and putting a small pill container in the bag beside it. He turned to Stefan, smiling. "You like what you see?" The outfit Stef had gotten was nice for Brian. He seemed to be good at choosing his clothes.

"Yes Bri," he smiled, "Now let's go home."