Drink You Pretty

~~~~~

Brian and Stef didn't talk much after Brian said he didn't wanted to talk about his dream. Stefan didn't know why he had really wanted to hear about this dream, but the man had just wanted to know what the hell caused Brian to freak out in the middle of the night. Stefan had been sitting with Brian on the couch later that day, thinking about this whilst Brian sat beside him, head laying on Stefan's chest. Brian had been watching the T.V., mostly in a daze about the band's signing show.

"When do you want to go home?" Stefan asked, stroking Brian's soft hair.

"Never." He mumbled, knowing that it was true, he never wanted to leave here. The place was nicer than Brian's flat and he didn't want to see any of his past again. Even the sight of something he had done would probably trigger him back there. He didn't want that, he just wanted to stay clean, for a little longer at least.

"You have to go back something baby, when?" Stef really didn't want him to leave, but needed to be out for at least a bit so the taller man could be alone for a while. Stefan liked to be alone, so this was something he needed.

"I don't know," Brian sighed, "just not now." Brian rolled over to look up at Stefan. "Please not now."

"Alright, do you want me to go grab some things from your flat?" Stef didn't want to give everything he had to Brian, not yet anyways.

Brian smiled. "I love you so much. Yes please." Brian sat up and Stefan got up, getting ready to leave.

"Are you going to be fine?" Stefan asked. "Being alone."

"I'll be fucking fine." Brian stood up and gave him a goodbye kiss. "I just hope you will be." Brian's blue eyes glistened in Stef's. His blue eyes brought back every good memory. Stefan really loved Brian, and wanted to be with him forever.

"I will. I'll be back with food and some of your clothes, just stay here, alright?" Stef draped a coat over his shoulders, the autumn weather had become almost winter-like last time he went out. It was only mid October, and this was starting to happen, great.

"I will," Brian smiled and watched Stefan go out. He wished he went along, but he didn't want to go there. It was a place full of horrid memories, not at all good ones.

~~~~

Stefan parker his car in the lot for the millionth time that week, the house was getting to him. Enough so that he didn't even want to go back there, well he had too. It was for his partner, Brian.

He went into the house, the old woman was out for a while, or so he thought. Her things had been packed up and away. Maybe she was afraid to live there since Brian's hospitalization. He shook his head of the worry and moved past to the flat he was destined for.

The flat was clean, a lot more clean than Stefan had done. It was almost to the point where everything had a prefect spot somewhere. Books and papers were stacked nicely whilst jackets and coats were hung up in the closet. It was unbelievable for Brian's flat to look like this. Stefan found a note, he smiled when he noticed who had wrote it.

Hey Brian,

So I cleaned your place with a few friends...since I thought you would like to come home to a nice place. Don't be mad if you didn't want a clean house, I just thought you might not want to see anything bad. So be thankful I did this. Bye and hopefully be fine Brian.

Jepha

The tall man smiled, notes from Jeph were always somewhat silly. Stefan left it on the table, and went to go to the back. Stef picked out some clothes and other things from Brian's closet, choosing a little duffel bag to place it all in. He kind of wanted to know when Jeph stopped by, so he could know if the woman was still living in there when he arrived. He also wanted to know what Brian was doing.

~~~~~~

Brian was laying in bed, staring at the wall with a blank expression crossing his face. He had wrapped himself up in a black blanket, one that he had found in a cupboard, Stefan's was being washed so he had to get out his own. He just wanted to protect himself from the world, that's all he ever wanted really.

The man shed a few tears, not willing to wipe them off his face. He instead let them fall, knowing what he had just done was probably the worst decision he had made in a while. The small man bound himself tighter to the blanket, letting the feeling of spewing everything he had just drank stay in. He didn't want to lean up that mess. He felt his eyes moisten with more tears, he knew he should've done it.

The man's hand laid out beside the bed, reaching out to the thing he had dropped moments before. He didn't notice the bottle was laying sideways, pouring out the little leftover drops of liquid that had stayed in the bottle. The man hadn't known there was still one last drink left in it, that one last sip had spilled out onto the floor.

Brian mumbled 'fuck' and turned the other way, hoping to get this sick feeling out of his chest. It wasn't helping that he had been feeling a little sick already. Brian's jet black hair covered his face, making his hair wet as his tears touched the strands. He pulled his hands into the blanket, holding onto his stomach and whining, not ever wanting to leave the bed.

"Hey, I'm home." A voice said from the other room, it was quiet and sounded loving. "Brian?" The man's voice didn't know where Brian had gone. He came out to the bedroom, where Brian was trying to stop hurting so he could be normal around his partner, it didn't work since Brian was just in the bed, mumbling to himself. The man standing saw the bottle beside the bed, a puddle on the ground beside the opening.

"Merde." Stefan said, dropping his partner's bags. Brian had gotten to the alcohol, and he wasn't dealing well with it.

I'm sorry for breaking the Molko....*runs off to hide from everyone mad*