Weird feelings

EDITED!

*********************

"Saaaaaaaaaaammmmm,I'm hungryyyyyyy!" I whined,looking at him waiting for a reply. He didn't even look up from his laptop. I huffed and got up from the bed,heading towards the door.

"And where do you think you're going?" Sam asked,still not looking up from the laptop. I sighed and sat back on the bed. I didn't have the slightest clue where we were at,I would get lost if I left without Sam or Dean.

"I brought food and you decided not to eat it,J.C." I stuck my tongue at him,I hate it when he's right.

"Come on,I'll take you somewhere to eat real quick.." Dean said grabbing the keys and heading towards the door. I'm not hungry enough to go somewhere alone with Dean.

"I think I'll pass." Just as the words came out of my mouth,my stomach growled like a dying beached whale. Dean raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your stomach seems to disagree with you." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. Damn these Winchester boys.

I reluctantly followed Dean out the door to the Impala and got in the passengers side. Dean got in and turned the car on,the lyrics of Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven flooded my ears. As much as I love classic rock,I wasn't in the mood for it. I reached for the radio and changed the station. The song Ho Hey came on,I smiled and turned the volume up.

"I belong with you,you belong with me you're my sweetheeeeeart." I sang,forgetting Dean was in the car. He looked at me with a ticked off face,but that was soon replaced with another one of his little smirks.

"You know,I don't usually let people touch my radio,let alone to a song like this..but I guess I could make an exception,I'm diggin' your voice." Dean said,with what looked like an actually smile,but that was gone as quick as it came.

I felt my face getting hot,as I looked at his face. He's so cute,I thought to myself. I bit my lip,maybe I shouldn't have agreed to go,I'm just making this harder on myself. Dean started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Where to Miss.Daisy?" I sneered at his question.

"Let's go to that burger joint." I said,pointing at it. Dean drove a little bit further until he pulled up and parked the Impala in front of it.

"Big boy's Burgers." Dean announced. "Sounds promising." He continued with a shrug. I chuckled and got out of the car.

"I could careless if it was called Chicken scratch! I'm starving!" I said speed walking inside. If I turned back to look at Dean,he'd probably be laughing at how goofy I'm acting,so I decided not to even bother.

I sat at the booth in front of the jukebox. It felt like we were back in the 50's. I kinda wish we were,wearing your high school sweetheart,Billy's letterman ,drinking soda pop and milkshakes. Sounds like the perfect life to me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dean sitting across the table from me.

"So,what can I get you two love birds?" An old waitress said,giving us our menus. I blushed at her comment,Dean just smirk. One of these days I'm going to smack that smirk right off that pretty little face of his.

"Oh,we're-" I started.

"We're actually getting married next month." Dean interrupted with a smile. He reached across the table and grabbed my hand,holding it. My heart was beating faster than it has ever beat before.

"Aw,how sweet." She said with a smile. "So,what can I get you to drink?"

"Coffee-black." Dean said,letting go of my hand to look at the menu. How disappointing.