A New Case Pt.2

EDITED!

*******************

*

"Cassiel,father wishes to see you." The woman in the long,white robe,ignored the man with the same outfit,as she watched a little girl with long,dark hair run around the park with her father.

"Isn't she beautiful,Castiel?" The woman referred to as Cassiel,spoke as she pointed towards the little girl she was admiring. Castiel looked towards the girl,no emotion displayed on his face,he looked back at Cassiel just in time to see a tear escape her eye.

"She's more than beautiful." Castiel comforted his sister.

"Daddy,why don't I have a mommy?" The little girl asked her dad,looking at a mother pick up her son from across the playground. Her dad looked around nervously,not really knowing what to say. Cassiel let another tear slip and stood up.

"Mommy's here,sweetie." Cassiel whispered before she disappeared with Castiel.

*

I tossed and turned in the bed,drenched in sweat. I gasped as my eyes shot open and quickly sat up. My breathing was heavy and shallow. I wasn't having a nightmare,but I felt like I was.

"Jay,what's wrong?" Dean asked in a groggy voice,still asleep.

I looked down to Dean's face. His eyes were struggling to stay open just enough to look at me,his pink lips were slightly parted and his strong jaw line looked a little rough. I placed my hand on his cheek and softly stroked it.

"Shh,go back to sleep. I'm fine." I whispered,soothingly.

Dean is just too handsome for his own good. I studied his face a little longer,before I finally moved my hand and laid back down,still facing him.

I closed my eyes and listened to his light snores,drifting back to sleep.

*

"Angel of temperance,my ass." A tall,muscular black man boomed.

"Raphael,stop." The angel Castiel defended. Cassiel remained silent,not knowing what to say. She was the angel of temperance,yet she couldn't even control her own feelings. Hypocritical.

"She brought this-this abomination into the universe! Imagine the chaos if she had brought it into heaven! Cassiel,you are my sister and I would not wish any harm upon you,but you must be punished." Raphael yelled at Castiel and Cassiel.

"She's a girl,not an it,Raphael!" Cassiel snapped at Raphael. "And she's on Earth,with her father,leave her be! Pretend as if she is just another human,please! Punish me all you want! Let her life a normal life!" She begged.

"She can't live a normal life! As soon as word gets out demons and angels will be after her! They could turn her into an angel of darkness,use her against Heaven! Is that what you want?!" Raphael countered.

"I will watch over her." Castiel suggested,wanting his siblings to stop arguing with each other. Raphael looked skeptical for a moment.

"Do it." Cassiel agreed without a second thought.

Raphael stared at Castiel,debating in his head if he should agree or not. Finally,he let out a sigh and turned his attention to Cassiel,then back to Castiel.

"If she ever shows up on my radar ever again,I will take care of this myself." Raphael coldly stated,narrowing his eyes at the two lower ranked angels.

*

"J.C! Rise and shine!" Dean's voice echoed. I groaned and pulled my cover over my head. I heard Sam sigh,knowing he had a slight smile on his face.