The Kiss

Dean's POV

I picked up J.C bridal style and looked at Haley. She was still a little shaken up from the wendigo,but she nodded understanding my panicked look. Sam was already leading the way out of the cave and I quickly followed him with the group trailing behind us. I heard Haley talking on the phone probably calling 911 or a ranger.

"Yes,we will try our best to find the tower. Just have something ready for our friend." She paused. "Yes,she was thrown against a wall by a grizzly,then she blacked out." Another pause. "Okay,and the coordinates are what again?" Pause. "Okay,thank you." Haley hung up and punched the coordinates in her phone. How does she even get service out here? Oh,well,we need to worry about J.C.

"Okay,we're gonna head to the ranger tower and they will have a helicopter to take us to the hospital."

Thank,God.

After 30 minutes of walking,we finally found the tower. My arms were just about ready to fall off,it's not that she's heavy,I'm just exhuasted. The job will do that to you.

Next thing I knew,the helicopter took J.C and we're in the Impala,on our way to the hospital. Hopefully,she's okay. She's gotta be okay,I thought,not realizing my grip on the wheel was getting tighter by the second. Sam looked at me with worried in his eyes.

"Dean,she's going to be okay. J.C is a strong girl." Sam comforted. I didn't move my eyes from the road,if it's obvious to Sam,then it must be true.

I like J.C.

J.C's POV

*

"Jaime." An unfamiliar voice called out to me. I opened my eyes and I was in a room,that looked like an office. White walls with a big grey desk,two grey chairs in front of it and another grey chair behind it.

Suddenly,a man in a trench coat appeared. He was tall,light skinned,with dark hair. His icy blue eyes popped from his face,he was actually really cute, his face emotionless expression was a bit of a turn off.

"Sit down." His strong,deep voice blankly demanded. I did as he said and sat down in a chair in front of the desk. I watched him as he walked over to the other side and sat down across from me. We sat there in silence for a little bit.

Finally,he took a deep breath. "My name is Castiel, I'm an Angel of The Lord."

"Did I die?! Am I in Heaven?!" I panicked,I couldn't remember what happened.

"Your soul is in Heaven,but you're not dead." Still with no emotion what so ever. It was starting to annoy me.

"Why am I here?" I questioned,crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Jaime,have you ever wondered why you've never met your mother?" Castiel asked.

My heart started racing. Dad never liked to talk about mom,all I knew was that she had the looks of an angel and that my parents were madly in love.

"Everyday." I answered,quietly.

My eyes moved from Castiel's face to my hands,fiddling in my lap. I bit my lip,not really knowing if I should know about my mother. Maybe,I'm better off.

Castiel looked down to my lap,then back to my face. He knew how nervous I was.

"You can't see her now,but she's here."

"She's in Heaven?" Castiel nodded. "Is she dead?" My voice starting to get shaky.

"No." He paused. "Your mother is an Angel of The Lord."

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I heard the heart monitor continue to beep to the rhythm of my heartbeat. I opened my eyes,to see that I was in a hospital bed. My clothes were replaced by the patient gown and I had these wires stuck to my skin.

"Glad to see you're awake." The doctor said with a smile, coming into my room. "Im Dr.O'Malley." He was adorable. He looked like George O'Malley from Grey's Anatomy,don't know what he looks like? You suck,look him up.

"What happened?" I asked,a little foggy on what went on.

Dr.O'Malley grabbed my chart and scanned it. He looked at me before he spoke,my chart still in his hands. "It seems as if you were attacked by a grizzly and thrown into a wall."

I gasped slightly,recalling the past encounter with the wendigo. I wanted to ask him a question,but I was scared of the answer.

O'Malley put the chart back and was about to leave,until he saw that I had an upset look on my face. "Is something wrong,Mrs.Nicholson?" He asked with concern in his voice. Nicholson?

"Um,no! I just.." I took a deep breath. "Am I here al-"

"Oh,baby,I'm so glad to see you're awake!" Dean interrupted ,walking into the room. I felt a smile creep onto my face as he walked over to the bed. I looked over to Dr.O'Malley and he had a big smile planted on his face.

"Newly weds?" He asked,Dean and I.

"Yes,she's just the most amazing girl in the world." Dean replied,engulfing me in a warm,much needed,hug. I felt my face get hot as he kissed the top of my head. I don't know what's gotten into Dean,but I'm loving this! I watched O'Malley walk out of the room as Dean let go and pulled up a chair next to my bed.

"Nicholson? Really? Are we in The Shinning?" I asked,raising an eyebrow at Dean.

Dean smirked.

"I didn't think you'd get that reference. You just keep getting more attractive to me." He said with a wink,leaning on the bed.

"Cool it hotshot." I told him smiling as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Where's Sammy boy?"

"He went back to the hotel to get our stuff. We're leaving once they let you go."

"Where to?" I asked,not really knowing if I wanted to go with them on another case.

"Cape Girardeau, Missouri. " He stated,blankly.

"And what's going on?"

"Got a call from an old friend.." He paused,looking lost in his thoughts,but he quickly snapped back into reality. "A few suspicious car accidents,might as well check it out."

"Oh,ok. Well,we can-"

"We should just drop you off at Bobby's." Dean cut me off,looking a little suspicious himself.

"No way! I did good on that last case!" I whined.

"First off,just say hunt. Second,you're in the hospital!" Dean snapped.

"I'm fine! There's nothing wrong with me!" I shot back.

Dean sighed.

"Listen,I just don't want anything to happen to you." He said softly,putting his hand on my cheek. My anger faded away at his touch,feeling the butterflies rise in the pit of my stomach. I turned a bright pink when I heard the heart monitor beeps start getting faster.

Dean smiled at me,not a smirk,but an actual smile.

I saw Dean's eyes shift from my eyes to my lips incessantly ,starting to lean in closer to my face. Instinctively,I leaned in with him. Our faces were only centimeters apart,this felt right. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested them on his shoulders,not breaking the intense eye contact.

I couldn't help,but melt into his gorgeous green eyes. I felt my lips curve into a small smile,enjoying this moment.

Dean slipped his hand from my face to the back of my neck,making me shudder at the cold temperature of his touch . He pulled me closer and crashed his lips into mine. The kiss rough and passionate,like he had refrained from making this moment happen for a while.

We pulled apart,gazing into each others eyes. Dean cracked another smile,which made my heart sore into outer space. He had a killer smile.

"That was one hell of a kiss!" Dean's smile still cemented on his face. I giggled,realizing we were still holding each other. I reluctantly let go of Dean after he moved his hand back to his side.

Oh,no. I like Dean Winchester.

Okay,that authors note was so pointless! I ended up updating anyway! -.- thank you to the VERY FEW people who commented. I'm doing this for you guys! I'm mad at everyone else!...ok,I'm over it,but PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Vote,comment,or message meeee! I love you guys!