Closer

Six Months Later...

The sound of Theory of a deadman's lead guitarist starting a song blared throughout the shady club. Warrant's Cherry Pie was seriously over used and overrated,sorry,Dean. I stepped out onto the stage-making sure I had the attention of every man in the room,only wearing a very revealing white dress.

"Dirty girl,gettin' down. Dance with guys from out of town."

I grabbed onto the pole,assuring my balance that was threatened with my seven inch gold glitter heels. I could barley see the men out in the crowd with the blinding spotlights that were fixed on me.

"She likes to shake her ass. She grindin' to beat."

Those lyrics were my que to flip my fake blonde hair and start my dance. Dropping it low and grinding my way back up. I had to hold onto my golden angel halo to keep from falling when I jumped on the pole and dipped my head back,grinding to the beat of the song.

"Doesn't take her long to make things right. Doesn't make her wrong to have the time of her life."

Now was the time to show attention to the old men that had to go back to their poor clueless wife's. I lifted my dress and threw it behind me,showing off my white lace cheeksters and matching bra.

The heels always had to stay on.

I got down on my hands and knees,crawling to the edge of the stage. I arched my back and threw it back,to give them a little show to remember. Ones weren't thrown,but 20s and 50s were.

"Bad girlfriend,gotta have it."

I ended up on my back,arching it and practically humping the air. One thing I liked about this place,is that you don't have to get completely naked. I grabbed the bills and rubbed them over my body,biting my lower lip to give off the impression that I was getting off on dancing for their money.

"She's a bad,bad girlfriend."

I finished off the song in a perfect split,causing the men to actually stand up to throw even more money at me.

I quickly grabbed the cash and walked off stage,not bothering to grab my dress. That wasn't my job.

"Give one last round of applause for Angelica."

I made my way to my dressing room and put on another skimpy dress because I had to stay to help serve drinks,since there was a short in staff lately. An ear popping scream erupted and I dashed out of my room to the room across from mine.

A man in a black trench coat had the red headed girl by her throat in the air. She was struggling for air and kicking her legs,attempting to get free. I grabbed the iron stick the owner makes us leave in our room just in case and swung it on the trench coated man. He instantly vanished into smoke,dropping the girl on the floor-gasping for as much air as her lungs would allow.

"What the hell just happened?!" Her high pitched voice screamed.

"Shut up!" I didn't have time to explain everything,this thing is going to be back soon and extremely pissed.

I felt something grab my wig and rip it off of my head,I spun around and swung at whatever tried to grab me. The ghost vanished,once again.

"Come on,Tia!" I growled in frustration. My dark hair was now flowing down my back,my blonde wig thrown across the floor. The trench coated man appeared again behind the confused red headed stripper,but quickly started burning. The stripper turned around and screamed,alarmed by the ghost's defeated yell. It slowly burned away,leaving the stripper and I,alone in the room. She was very shaken up,but at least she's alive.