Car Trouble

EDITED!

**********************

The voices continued to whisper,getting louder with every passing moment. "Stop." I mumbled,putting my hands to my ears to block them out. Yet,thy still continued to get louder.

"Jaime,close your eyes." A deep voice demanded. I closed my eyes tightly,listening to the voice that stood out among the rest.

"Open them." It commanded again. I slowly opened my eyes,afraid of what I was going to see.

I was in the same office looking room again. I looked to see Castiel sitting in the chair behind the desk.

"Have you figured it out yet?" He questioned me.

"Umm,actually.." I started,smiling nervously at the angel. He sighed and closed his eyes. "This isn't that hard,Jaime." It's J.C,I thought to myself with a scowl on my face.

"Where's Al?" I asked changing the subject. He looked at me with a confusion all over his face.

"Alexander!" Castiel paused.

"Alexander is no longer with us. His body was found murdered in Lawrence,Kansas." Castiel said with no type of sympathy. I had felt a type of bond with Al,like we had known each other our whole lives. I couldn't help,but feel a little heavyhearted.

"In Sam and Dean's hometown?" I asked,my self in particular.

"Listen,angels are dying and we are trying to get to the bottom of this. So,I need you to cooperate with me." He took a deep breath and made intense eye contact with me. "You are a Nephilim. Half human,half angel." My jaw dropped. This is insane. He is mistaken me for someone else! I'm just normal J.C!

"Now,in the book of Genesis, Nephilims were created by sons of God and daughters of men,but you're a special case. Your mother is an angel and your father is a human." Castiel continued.

With my mouth still slightly open,I looked down. Then it hit me,I looked up at Castiel with determination running through my veins.

"You said IS. Where's my mother?" Castiel looked surprised.

"Your mother didn't know you would have wanted to see her.."

"Well,I do! Let me speak to her!" I demanded,feeling a rightful authority running through my body.

"As you-" Castiel was cut off,then everything went black.

I woke up in a strange room in a queen sized bed,with purple sheets. I looked down and saw that I was still in my t-shirt and jeans. What happened to Castiel? Where am I?

I sat up and as soon as I did,my head started pounding. I rubbed my temple with my right hand,using my left to lean on for support.

I heard muffled voices coming from outside the wooden door. I snapped my head in that direction and slowly got out of the bed. I turned the gold painted door knob and walked into the hallway,following the voices. "This better not be any more angel stuff." I grunted.

I walked down the stairs and still didn't see anybody. On the table was Sam's laptop,okay, we were still at Cassie's house,but where were they? I heard more muffled voices in a room almost down the hall from the living room.

I walked over to the door and put my hand on the knob. I took a deep breath and turned,opening the door. I gasped at the sight I saw and quickly slammed the door shut. I stood in the same spot for a moment,trying to register what I just witnessed,then spun on my heel and ran upstairs to the room I woke up in.

I slammed the door and jumped on the bed. "UGH!" I screamed into my pillow.

Sam's POV

"Sam!" Dean called out from the porch. I ran out thinking he was in trouble,but came to a stop when I saw him with J.C.