Tonights The Night

Hey,guys! Here it is! Chapter 19! Enjoy! Woot woot!

**********************

Dean walked over to me,trying to seem as if he wasn't freaking out on the inside. I knew I was showing my freak out,I was shaking with so much excitement. I quickly ripped my phone off the speaker and threw it on Tia's bed. He stood in front of me,his eyes roaming all over my body. I took a step towards him,but he put up a hand to stop me.

"Lay down." My eyes grew wide with confusion,but I did as he said. I laid down on my back and stretched my arms across the fluffy white bed sheets. Dean stood in front of me,his eyes admiring every inch of my body.

"Dean,I-"

"Shhh." He cut me off,slowly reaching to touch my face-caressing it lovingly.

My breathing hitched when he made contact with me,feeling that cliche spark of electricity run through my body. He ran his fingers from my cheek down passed my shoulder blade then through the valley of my breasts,making his way to my hips,leaving a burning trail wherever his fingers touched.

He got down on his knees and placed both hands gently on each thigh. His touch felt like an electric current heading straight for my core.

"Sit up." He demanded softly. I pushed myself up and leaned back on my hands,not really sure what Dean was trying to do.

My heart was pounding in my chest,I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it. He parted my legs slightly,caressing every inch of my thighs. My core ached with need,he was teasing me so bad. When his fingers would get dangerously close to my sex,I would hold my breath,ready for him to enter me,but he would just move his hands up to my stomach. This man was going to be the death of me.

He leaned forward and placed small kisses on my inner thighs. I softly moaned,my core throbbing wildly at his simple touch.

"Don't-"

What the hell was that? Dean didn't seem to notice,it must have been nothing. He pulled my legs closer to him,so that I was now sitting on the edge of the bed. I probably would stumble off if Dean wasn't there for support.

"DON'T! DROP THAT THUN THUN THUN!"

Oh,shit.

Dean's head snapped up,his eyes wide with confusion. I'm guessing he noticed that.

"DON'T DROP THAT THUN THUN THUN!"

Damn,that ringtone! I felt my face turn a million shades of red. How embarrassing! That never happens! Well,it does in highschool when you have those stupid ringtones and your dad calls asking if you're doing okay home alone,when you really invited that guy Billy to your house to lose your virginity! Yeah,guys,his name was Billy. How Cliche.

Dean bit down on his bottom lip,trying his hardest not to laugh. His eyes were shut so tight,I thought they might explode or something.

"What?" I questioned him as if I was confused. "Everyone knows not to drop that thun thun thun.." Did I seriously just say that?

Dean lost it. He burst out laughing,falling on the floor. I just sat there awkwardly,trying to register the humiliation I put myself through.

"I could so beat you in a twerking contest!" I bravely challenged,standing up-hands on my hips.

Dean's laughing abruptly stopped. He stared at me with a straight face as if he didn't believe that I was challenging him. He stood up,towering over me.

"Prove it."

I grabbed my phone and set it on the speaker again. I quickly searched for Dont Drop That Thun Thun Thun and played it.

"Sit." I lightly pushed Dean onto the bed and turned around. Working at a strip joint really taught you stuff and lap dancing were a major thing you had to learn. I never thought I'd say this,but I'm glad I worked there for a little bit.

"Wait!" Dean interrupted when I was about to start. "Don't twerk.." Okay? Where's he going with this? All guys love big booty girls who can twerk.

"Dance for me." I felt a grin creep onto my face when he spoke those words.

"You want me to go Beyonce on you? I have the song!" I suggested,a little too eagerly I might add.

"Haha,if you want,baby."

He just called me baby,oh my god! I tried to ignore the heat rushing to my face,grabbing my phone again to look for Beyonce's song.

"Aren't you like into all those classic rock songs and stuff?"

"Of course. It's the best music out there!" He shouted,waving his hands in the air to add more emphasizes.

"Well,those songs are over used when it comes to stuff like this!" I pouted,still searching for the freakin' song.

"And dance for you,isn't?" I furrowed my brows. He had a point.

"I mean if you don't want a hot girl to grind on you,then tell me now. I can go-" I began trying to step away from him.

"No,no! Dance for you,it is!" He freaked out,pulling me to his lap.

"That's what I thought.." I whispered in his ear,wrapping my arms around his neck. Dean placed small kisses on my neck,leaving a pleasant tingle when he moved on to the next spot.

**************************

Insert dirty sexy details

GO READ MY PRIVATE CHAPTER FOR THE SEXY DETAILS!

*****************************

Dean smiled and got on top of me,I let out a small moan as I felt his member press up against my entrance.

BUZZ.BUZZ.BUZZ.

I looked up at Dean with a quizzical look.

"I'll just ignore it."

"It could be Sam.."

"But-"

"Dean!"

"Fine!" He reluctantly got off of me and picked up his phone from the floor.

"Hello?" He answered with a slight angry tone. His annoyed look slowly faded into a look of worry as the seconds passed by.

"I'll be there in 10!" He announced before he hung up the phone.

"I-"

"Don't...worry about it." I got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I was hoping that it was just going to be Sam checking in on Dean,not calling him away from me. Dean practically ran to the door,already dressed-but struggling to put his shoes on.

"I'll make this up to you!" He ran and kissed me before he ran out of the room to only God knows where. I sighed and started up my shower.

Well,this sucks.

********************************

THEY GOT SOOOOO CLOSE! Lol sorry,guys! I had to do it! Hope y'all don't hate me too much for this update!

VOTE,COMMENT! All that good stuff ;)