Daring To Move

Guys! I keep posting this,but I'm so upset about this break up! I'm allowed to complain and be immature because I'm only 17! But seriously,I'm pretty sad. <\3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May angels lead you in." I whispered looking up at the sky,letting a tear fall from my face.

I stood here in front of Izzie's head stone,waiting. I didn't know what I was waiting for,I was hoping that it would just come to me when I got here.

Isobel "Izzie" Stevens
Beloved Daughter and Friend
1990-2013

"I'm so sorry,I couldn't protect you Izzie." I sobbed,closing my eyes,waiting for a response that I knew wouldn't come.

"There was nothing you could have done,Jaime." The voice I didn't want to hear tried comforting me.

"Where's Dean?" I managed to choke out ,after a long pause.

The man standing behind me wasn't an ordinary man,he was the hellhound who took Izzie's life. I could only pray that angels guided her to heaven since he didn't drag her soul to hell. He didn't answer me. I could feel the jealousy radiating off of him.

"They're trying to stop the seal from being broken. Uriel only gave you 48 hours and you've been wasting it." He calmly stated,which only seemed to only bring my mood down even more.

My bottom lip quivered,signaling that more tears were about to erupt. I jumped from the sudden howl that filled my ears.

"May angels lead you in." I sang loud enough for the man to hear me. The pain I was feeling was unimaginable,I still wasn't over Jess' death and now Izzie's gone. I felt like death was following me. I glanced up at the man,the irony. Death wasn't following me,a hellhound who drags souls to hell is my angel side's mate.

"Jaime,please. When you hurt,I hurt. I can't stand the pain you're feeling." I tensed up at his words. The nerve of this man. My hands curled into tight fists,wanting to just punch him over and over again.

"Well,I hope it hurts like a mother fucker."

*

"J.C,open the door. You need to eat." Dean's voice tried to convince me.

I couldn't move from my bed. Well,I probably could have,but I didn't want to at all.

"You see,she doesn't need you. She needs her real soulmate." I could just picture Dean's pissed off face. His bright green eyes with some fire in them,his brows furrowed with annoyance.

I couldn't help,but picture Dexter's face as well. His bright blue orbs starring hard at Dean,almost mockingly. His thick brown hair everywhere,but still managing to look attractive.

Izzie and Jess are gone and I'm having boy problems. I'd trade this for both of them back,any day.

"Get Sam." I mumbled knowing that Dexter's sensitive ears would hear it. I heard a growl on the other side of the door,probably Dex. I haven't even known him that long and I already know he's the insanely jealous type,he's tried to rip Dean's head off on more occasions than one and it's only been 4 days.

I rolled over on my back and stared up at the ceiling,hearing the door creak open.

"What the hell?! The door was unlocked this whole damn time?!" Dean snapped at nobody in particular.

I cracked a small smile,picturing a confused and pissed off look on both of the boy's faces. The door shut and footsteps were walking to the bed,I'm assuming that it was Sam. I felt the bed dip to the right,where there was enough space for Sam to sit.

I shifted to my side to look at Sam. His eyes were filled with worry and he looked so tired,like he hasn't gotten any sleep lately.

"I'm worried about you.." I couldn't help,but feel guilty. He sounded hurt,I know I was being selfish-not letting myself socialize with anybody.

"Did you stop the seal from being broken?" I managed to whisper to him. Sam's face said it all,they weren't able to stop it. I let my emotions get the best of me and now another seal was broken.

Great job,J.C. Notice the sarcasm? Yeah.

"Has Uriel tried to contact you?"

"I blocked out the angel radio.."

"Good. Lets keep it that way for now." I grabbed Sam's hand and pulled it close to me. It wasn't much,but I felt him relax a bit from the slight comfort I was attempting to give him. A growl startled me,making me quickly let go of Sam's hand and sit up straight.

Dexter was standing at the door with his arms crossed across his exceptionally muscular chest. I rolled my eyes,not wanting to deal with his jealousy.

"Can you just relax? J.C and Sam are like brother and sister! Stop being jealous! It's me that you have to worry about anyway,dog!" Dean snapped at Dexter,losing his tempter with his jealousy as well. Dexter glared at Dean and shot me a hurt look before stomping off to only God knows where.

Sighing loudly,I got out of bed and walked over to my closet to change out of my lazy house clothes that I'd been wearing for the longest. "Sam,I'm sorry." I told him before I closed the closet door. I didn't want to talk to him about all of this,but I didn't want him to think that I was doing it on purpose.

I don't know what to do at all.

I want Dean.

But part of me wants Dexter.

I bit my bottom lip in frustration and pulled a red v-neck off of the hanger and some light holy boyfriend jeans from the floor. I stripped off my clothes and put the outfit that I picked out on and looked in the mirror.

My dark hair was in a messy bun with strands falling out in random places. My bright blue eyes looked worn out,with small dark rings around them-adding onto the tired look that I was dreading. My skin looked slightly paler than usual,probably due to not eating as much,I'm just not hungry that much anymore. My rosy cheeks were a slightly duller pink than before,which was disappointing because I liked my original color.

I didn't like this version of myself. I felt ugly.

"You could never be ugly.." A voice echoed in my head. What the hell? I know I shut up the angel radio in my head.

"Whatever you feel,I feel as well,my little mate.."

Great! Now he can read my thoughts! I can't have any type of privacy!

"We're destined to be together,we shouldn't keep secrets from eachother anyway.."

Ugh,Dexter. You're annoying me! Get out of my head before I go over there and beat you up!

"You promise?"

You're sick! Go away!

"Fine.."

Finally!

"Mom! I don't know what to do! Help me! " I pleaded just above a whisper.

I expected something spectacular to happen,but nothing did.

Things are going to change.

I don't need to depend on anyone,I'm Jaime Christians. I don't need anyone,but myself.

I'm going to put all this behind me and go save Heaven and Earth.

I'm going to be my own hero.

*****************************

A little short,I just wanted to update already! And don't worry! There will be more Dean in the next chapter! :) promise!! Vote,comment! All that good stuff! Love y'all!