You're so confusing!

EDITED!

**********************

"Mrs.Nicholson,you're to be discharged today." O'Malley said with a smile. God,he is such a cutie!

"Thanks,George!" I said giving him a hug.

"Anytime,J.C." He said hugging me back,with the same charming smile he always seems to possess. "You recovered remarkably fast! Usually it takes people a while to get back up from those kinds of injuries." He continued,referring to my almost broken arm and leg.

"Just lucky,I guess!" I claimed with a bright smile.

George O'Malley and I,had gotten pretty close this passed week. Sam and Dean were on a case close by and we talked from time to time.

Things had been a little weird between Dean and I,after the kiss. Whenever I tried to talk about it,he'd just change the subject. I had this special connection to Dean that I've never shared with anyone and I wanted to figure out what it was.

"Where's Sam and Dean?" I mumbled to myself,waiting outside the hospital entrance. I tapped my foot impatiently.

Finally,I saw the infamous Impala pull up to the pick up area. I smiled when I locked eyes with Dean,this boy definitely has some kind of hold on me.

"Hop in we're headed to Missouri." Dean said unlocking the Impala.

I jumped in the back and moved to the middle to talk with the boys.

"So,how was the case?" I asked,trying making small talk. I missed them this passed week!

"It went pretty smooth,actually. We put an end to Bloody Mary." Sam said with a chuckle.

"You don't say.." Sam chuckled. I didn't think Bloody Mary was even real. I looked at Dean,who had his eyes focused on the road. He's being awfully quiet. He better not be on his man-rag.

"Hey,Dean,what's this new case about,again?" Sam questioned,I'm guessing this is not the first time because Dean got a very irritated look on his face.

"A few weird car crashes! Ok,Sam! Just trust me,we gotta check it out!" Dean growled.

"Jerk." Sam snapped.

"Bitch." Dean shot back.

A little touchy,are we. I smiled at my own little joke,but it disappeared as soon as Dean made eye contact with me through the rear view mirror. It seemed like something was really bugging him. I sighed. This is going to be a long hunt.

"We're taking J.C to Bobby's."

"What? No way! She did great on the last case,we can't keep people calm the way she kept Ben calm." Sam defended,shocked.

"No discussion." Dean stated,coldly.

"Listen,we will go take care of this case,then we'll drop off J.C." Sam suggested,wanting me to stay around a little while longer.

I saw Dean was glowing orange,confusion. What's there to be confused about,its either you want me here or you don't.

"Fine." Dean grunted.

"Geez,Dean! Don't cry yourself to sleep when I'm gone!" I said,my voice dripping with sarcasm. How is he going to kiss me then act like he doesn't want me around anymore? Oh,yeah,I forgot. Jerks like him always do shit like this. You got yourself into this,J.C,now you have to suffer the consequences.

After,a few good,long,awkward hours,we made it to Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Wasn't really much of a town,a little run down looking,if you ask me.

"I'm gonna drop you guys off. Get a hotel and I'm gonna go meet up with my friend to get more details on this case ." Okay,Mr.Bossy.