Made For Eachother

EDITED!

************

"Look at the view! It's beautiful!" I exclaimed admiring the sun set across from the balcony. The sun was turning a pinkish,orange color setting on top of the ocean. I could hear the waves crashing upon the beach as I closed my eyes to take a deep breath of this fresh Oceanside air.

I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist,a smile creeping onto my face as I leaned my head back on his shoulder.

"Almost as beautiful as you." He whispered in my ear,sending chills across my body. His lips make contact with the skin on my neck,I bit my lip to hold back a soft moan. I heard him chuckle,obviously aware that I was trying to resist him.

His hands shifted to my hips,pulling me closer toward his hard body. I felt my lower region start tightening,as he continued to softly kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan,unable to keep it in when he found my weak spot. His hand moved from my hip to the hem of my shirt,tugging on it slightly.

"Dean,stop." I breathed.

Dean turned me around to face him and crashed his lips into mine. The kiss was rough and full of lust. His hands found their way to my ass and he squeezed it roughly,making me let out a small yelp. I'm guessing my mom passed down the big booty genes to me. (Lol) His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance,which I gladly granted. Our tongues wrestled for dominance,that Dean ended up winning.

I moved my hand to the hem of his shirt and went up to feel his rock hard abs. Dean stopped the kiss briefly to take off his white t-shirt. Now,he was only in his blue boxers. I bit my lip,my lower region now throbbing wildly.

I grabbed the back of his neck and closed the space between our lips,jumping on him. He carried me over to the bed,not breaking the kiss. He gently laid me on the bed and started leaving a trail of kisses from my lips to my nearly exposed chest. I was wearing a black tank top without a bra,I'm sure Dean was happy about that,I could tell by the smirk he gave me when he put his hand up my shirt to grab my breasts.

"Dean.." I moaned.

*

"J.C,wake up!" Izzie yelled,throwing a pillow at me. My eyes shot open and I sat up looking at Izzie,who was already dressed in jeans and a green tank top.

"What?" I asked,noticing that she had a huge smile on her face.

"Anything special you were dreaming about?" She asked,ignoring my question. My cheeks flushed as I recalled my dream about Dean.

Izzie laughed and put a hand on my shoulder . "It's ok,everyone has hot dreams every once in a while." She assured me with a warm smile. I hid my face with the pillow,too embarrassed to look at her.

"Oooooh,Dean! You're so sexy! Stick it in me!" Izzie mocked before running out of the room. I jumped out of bed and chased her down the hallway. Izzie's laughter filled the house as I continued to chase her.

"Gotcha!" I yelled tacking her to the carpeted floor.

Ding dong.

Our laughter stopped and we both whipped our heads to look at the door. We stared at it until we heard the bell ring again.

"Are you expecting company?" I asked,my eyes never leaving the door.

"No...I wasn't. Nobody even knows what state I'm in." Izzie turned her head to look at me with a scared look on her face. I don't know why,but I had a bad feeling about this and judging from Izzie's face,so did she.

I slowly stood up and started walking towards the door. I took a deep breath before I looked through the peep hole,seeing a man standing there. I turned my attention to Izzie who was still on the floor looking scared out if her mind. I turned back to look in the peep hole again to see the man's eyes turn black.