1: Welcome to the Worst Life Ever

*Draya

"Draya, get your lazy ass down here."

I groaned, it was only 3 a.m.

"Dang!" Why could I never have a peaceful sleep like every other normal teenager.

I got up, stepping over my clothe and shoess . As I headed downstairs I heard the moans and groans coming from my mother and some man #229. I watched my mom thrusting her head up and down as she gave this spanish man head.

"What do you want mom?" I said with frustration.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that Draya! please remember that your in my fucking house, not that STD-filled boy that you be running around with." I rolled my eyes and stared at the woman that claimed she was my mom.

Ever since my father died, my mom threw away her role as a mother and began getting her money by being a cougar prostitute. My mom was was in her mid 30's, but she looked 40.

My mom got up and yanked me towards the couch. The man eyed me up and down and began to masturbate.

"Don't look at me. You should be ashamed." I flicked my middle finger at the him and turned around to go back to bed. I was almost up the stairs when I felt my moms nails scraping through my scalp. I yanked her hands off and looked at her in disbelief.

"I called you here for a fucking reason. now give this man the time of his life ....I'm tired." I rolled my eyes and kicked the spanish man where the sun don't shine. He groaned in pain and pulled up his pants while dropping a few bills on the ground.

"Shut the door on your way out."

I headed upstairs leaving my mom on the floor passed out and entered my room lying on my bed. I rested my head on the pillow pulling the torn sheets over my caramel skin. 3 more hours till' school time....the first day at my new school. I promised Raheem that he could pick me up so we could have a litle bit private time together...

Vote. Comment. Share💕