13: Meeting the Family yay! *Note the sarcasm*

*Random fact: My favorite ice-
cream is cookie dough ice-cream. Comment what's yours.

*Draya

"I think I have to get up" I said shakily. My cheeks were on fire and Brian and I were still nose to nose.

He nodded his head and and bent down towards my ear.

"We'll finish this later," his breath tickled my ear, leaving my stomach twisting and my lungs out of air. He raised off of me and stuck out his hand towards me. I grabbed it and pulled myself up. I went towards the living room to grab my wallet.

"Nope, remember I said I'll pay."

I opened the door to see a cute boy outside my front door.

He had a brown skin tone and hazel eyes. His pizza shirt fit right on his body and I could see that he worked out--Brian still looked better than him though; nobody could compare to him. The boy looked me up and down, while licking his lips.

"Excuse me? Can you stop eyeing my girlfriend and do your fucking job!" Brian yelled aggressively. His eyes were dark and his hands were in fist.

The boy ignored Brian and continued to stare at me, "Your total cost is $16.82, beautiful." Brian shoved the money into the boys hand, grabbed the pizza and slammed the door into the boys face. Shit, that was kinda mean. I grabbed a bottle of Ting out of my fridge and joined Brian on the couch. I sat down on the far left on the couch while Brian sat down in the middle. He turned off the lights and then pressed play. I reached for a slice of pizza and felt and felt something soft.

"Sorry," we said unanimously. I blushed and waited until he was finish to grab a slice.

"Hmmm," this pizza was the shit. The cheese was hot and cheesy. There was barbecue sauce over the chicken and the pineapples and the different taste swirled in my mouth.

"Hmm, oh gosh yes." I turned to my right to see Brian smirking.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"Your moans are sexy as hell. Makes me wonder how you'll sound when you moan my name," he smirked sexily.

I chewed my pizza so fast I felt like I was going to burst. I reached for my second and my slice and ate it off really quick. As the movie continued, it got colder. I rubbed my hands up and down the arms in attempt to make the goosebumps that had appeared go away.

"Are you cold, bubble gum?" Brian asked me.

I nodded my head. He gestured me towards
him and took off the sweater he had on and gave it to me. I slipped the shirt over my head. The sweater smelt like Cologne and cigarettes. I snuggled into his chest and he put his arm around me. I felt his warm breath on top of my forehead. I slid my hands into his and he kissed my forehead.
Slowly my eyes started to close and the only thing I could hear was Brian's soft breathing.

"Ding dong."

I opened my eyes to see the tv black and the soft sound of Brian's soft snoring. I tried to get up but his arms held me back. He shuffled and squeezed his hands even tighter around my waist.

"Brian wake up, the doorbell rang."

His eyes slowly opened and he let out a loud yawn. He released me and grabbed his phone to look at the time. I got up and peeked through the peephole to see our next door neighbor Mrs. Daniel with Leo and April.
Shit, because I fell asleep I forgot to pick up Leo and April from the bus stop. I quickly opened the door.

"Oh gosh, thank you so much Mrs. Daniel for picking them up. I overslept and forgot all about them." I said.

She smiled and ushered the kids towards me. "Its okay honey. I saw these two at the bus stop and decided to take them to my house for some cookies until I saw you or your mom come home. I didn't so I then assumed that you probably didn't go to school so here we are."