5: Teases Witches and Turn up!!

*Random fact: My favorite colors are turquoise and blue.

*Brian

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. What just happened? And why was I so quick to defend her like she was my girl-well she is my girl. Those hazel-brown eyes, those curves in places I hope to touch one day, and that bright-teeth smile. Not forgeting that big, fat-Wait Brian you need to stop. I scorn and I realize that we've stopped walking and the guys were looking at me weirdly. I knew they were questioning what had just happened.

"Are you ok?" Daniel, one my friends asked.
I nodded my head and went to the main office to get my classes.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." My friends nodded their hands and we did our handshake.

I could tell they were somewhat reluctant to let me go but they left anyway.

*Draya

Zaria and I headed to the main office which had a bunch if students in it. Before this high school, I went to JFK High, but it was closing down because it was not meeting the. state's expectations. Because me and Zaria had awsome grades, we were able to transfer here.

When I looked around, I saw a boy eyeing me and Zaria like a peice of candy. His eyes were dark brown and his skin was mocha. He was wearing khaki shorts with a green shirt that said "work" with the Nike sign above it. He had on Oreo 5's and a tattoo that said Danielle on his left arm. He looked about 6 ft 2in and his hair was in waves. Zaria must have noticed too because she was staring at him with dreamy eyes. I rolled my eyes and pushed her towards his direction. If looks could kill, I would be dead. She fixed herself and smiled at the boy.

I smiled as I heard laughter coming from them. I looked up amd realized I was next in line. The lady infront of me smiled and typed on her computer.

"What is your name honey?" the lady asked.

"Draya Johnson," I said with a smile. She smiled at me and typed away.

She took a peice of paper that came out of the printer and then handed it to me. I replied "thank you" and asked for Zaria's schedule. When she handed it to me, I compared both schedules.

Draya
1. Creative Writing
2. AP English.
3. AP Bio
4. Free period.
5. Government.
6. Lunch.
7. Free.
8. Math.
9. Gym.

Zaria
1. Math
2. AP English
3. Government
4. Free period
5. AP Science
6.Lunch
7. Free
8. World History
9. Gym

I screamed "yass" because we almost had every class together. I walked over to Zaria and her new man.

"Zaria, I got our schedules. We have almost all the same classes," I said with joy.
She squealed in joy and hugged me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. This is Harlem, Harlem Draya."

Harlem flashed his white teeth at me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Ok Zaria, I think we should head to class now. Class starts at 8:15 and it 8:08.

I left Zaria to finish her bussiness and smiled at Harlem one last time. I waited for Zaria at the entrance. When she was ready, we walked to our classes. I was in room 202 while Zaria was in 303. We hugged and she said she would see me next period.

I walked into the classroom and scanned the seats. There were a few kids sitting down already. I saw a cute boy sitting in the middle so I headed that way. I took my seat and took out my blue notebook and a mechanical pencil. I looked to my right to see the cute boy staring at me. A smile tugged at my lips as the boy leaned towards me. Mmm.

"Hi, my name is Brandon. You are very beautiful."

I felt my face redden and laughed softly.
Brandon was fine.....when I say fine I mean Fine with a capital F. His skin was tan and his soft hair was cut short. His teeth were white and he had a little black earing in his ear. He was pretty fit! Dang! It seemed like all the boys at this school had muscles.

"Thank you." I replied, "You aren't so bad looking yourself," I playfully said.

He chuckled, his deep laugh bringing goosebumps to my body. I turned around because my teacher and it looks like the rest of the class entered the classroom.

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Coldine and I will be the best creative writing teacher you have ever had!"

The teacher pumped his fist in the air and the class cheered.

"Ok settle down everyone. While I set up, feel free to get to know each other."

We nodded our heads and Brandon and I continued our coversation. Just then, Brian walked in. This time, his snapback was off and his hair was messy but still so oh-so-sexy! I mentally slapped myself. Brian locked eyes with mine and a smile appeared onto his lip. I smiled and looked down.

Brandon saw where my attention was and therefore picked up my hand and began to stroke it. My eyes widened in response. I turned around again to look at Brian; his fist were clenched and his face showed anger. Was he actually jealous about Brandon touching me or was he mad about something else? Anyways, it didn't matter.

Brian and I were not going out and I was not sure if he liked me. He sat down near the back and I felt his eyes bore into head He kept staring at Brandon's hand touching mine and his muscles were twitching.

Oh he looked so sexy when he was angry. I moved my hands away from Brandon and put out on a fake smile. His face expression showed hurt but I was really confused anyway. I turned around in my seat and pepared myself for the rest of this crazy day.

Ok thank you for all the reads and votes!! I love you guys!💕👓🎀