7: Where The Hate Start

Random fact: I love mash potatoes and curry goat j.k. I'm Jamaican.

*Draya

Finally it was my free period and I texted Zaria to meet me at my locker. I put my code in and got my Goverment book out. I got a magnetic mirror out of my bag and put in the locker.

"Hey Drey," Zaria said and leaned against the locker. She looked a little tired so I decided it would be great to get some coffee and some cookies.

"How was your classes?" I asked while still fixing my box braids.

"Bitch, I'm tired. Shucks, I'm just happy that we have a free period together. Cause God knows I need to get some of this homework done."

I smiled and squeezed her cheeks. She swatted my hand away and fluffed her hair. I closed my locker and we headed to the cafeteria where they sold all kinds of food. We a humongous caferteria. It had McDonalds, Starbucks, Mario's Pizza and a Vegetarian spot. It also had Panda express. I went to Starbucks while Zaria found us a table. I ordered us both caramel lattes and some fresh-out-of-the-oven choclate chip cookies. I paid and went back to Zaria.
She eagerly grabbed some cookies and dipped them into her latte. I laughed and did the exact same thing.

"So Ms. I-got-two-boys-fighting over me, what's going on with you and Mr.Brian?"

I rolled my eyes and told her about Brian being overprotective and him asking me out.

"Damn girl, this white boy must really want some of your choclate." Zaria said jokingly.
I laughed and nodded my head.

"I don't Know Zaria. We haven't even kissed yet but when he looks at me, I swear im gonna faint. He's just so fine but still mysterious and sexy at the same time." I told Zaria.

"Well lets stop talking about me. What's going on with you and milk choclate Harlem?"

Blush creeped on Zaria's face and she shook her head.

"I honestly dont know," she mumbled while stuffing her face with coffe-covered choclate-chip cookies.

Just then the bell ringed, signaling it was time for our next class. We got up and cleared our trash. We both had Goverment so we walked together. As we were walking, a couple of white girls pushed us.

"I know you may not be used to seeing people that know who their fathers are, but you need to watch where you're going," some white girl said. She looked like the leader of the group. She was wearing blue skinny jeans and white and red-flowered Dr.Martens. She had on a tank top that had a picture of Minnie mouse on it.

"Who the fuck does she think shes' talking to?" Zaria exclaimed, ready to pounce on this girl. I shook my head, still in shock.

"You must be smart enough to go this school, so speak."

"Listen, we don't have any problems with you, but just know that I'm not afraid to beat the shit out if you." I growled.

The blond girl lifted her hand--ready to slap me.

I put my hands up, ready to fight back , but I felt nothing.

I looked up to see Brian with a expressionless face. How is he always here when I'm about to get into a fight or argument?

"I would advise you to rethink what you're about to do." Brian said through clenched teeth.

The girl wriggled her hand out of Brian's hand and looked at him in shock.

"Brian what are you doing?" the girl seemed to know him.

"Look Lexi-" ohh so her name was Lexi.
"My mom taught me to never put my hands on a girl, but I won't hesitate to hold you down so that she can beat the shit out of you." I smiled. Brian stood up for me.

The girl rolled her eyes and ran away with her crew following her. Brian walked up to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yea and it was only Draya that was disrespected too," Zaria said sarcasticlly and rolled her eyes.

Brian smiled and pulled her into a friendly bear hug.

I tensed, I was feeling a little jealous. But I relaxed because Brian wasn't my man. Brian then pulled me into his arms, his hands snaking around my waist and his lips by my ear.

"Aww did Draya get a little jealous," he secuctively whispered into my ears. I shivered against and goose bumps appeared on my arms. I was getting that feeling again. I returned back to my senses and pushed him away.

"Thank you for saving me, but It wasn't needed." I remarked with attitude.

"Draya don't act like Lexi was not about to slap you!" he said getting angry again.

"I know that she was about to slap me but I was going to defend myself. I dont need you being my brave and charming knight. I can handle myself. Plus you're not my boyfriend!"

"Shit Draya. You can't just let me protect you, can't you? I am not that asshole that you just broke up with. And lets get this right, you are my girl. When I laid eyes on you, you were my girl--" Brian now was so close to me that our noses were touching, "and as long as I am alive, no one will ever touch you nor disrespect you in anyway."

Brian put his hands on my cheek and stared at me, his blue eyes shimmering like the ocean. His eyes trailed down to my lips and he licked his. He kissed me on my noes, making me angry. I just wanted to lick his whole face off. He backed up and smirked.

"You are such a tease," I whispered, my voice quivering.

"Naa its not that, I just want our first kiss to be special."

I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to see Zaria smiling like crazy. I blushed and realized that we had to head to class.

"What's your next class Draya?" Brian asked me.

"Goverment."

"Oh we have the same classes. It looks like I'll walk you both to class.

When we walked in, we were already three minutes late. Everybody stared at us and Brian's hand around my waist. I shrugged his hand off and he looked at me with a hurt and confused expression. Sorry Bri, I thought. I headed to a seat that was in the midddle and apoligized for being late. My Goverment teacher was black and she had kinky hair.

She looked like exactly that woman with
puffy hair from that show Girlfriends. She was wearing khaki shorts and a blue vneck that said "U Jelly?". I already knew that I was gonna like her.

Vote. Comment. Random Dancing👑👀💃