4: First day

*Draya

"The fuck Draya?" I heard a deep voice
behind me say.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Raheem, his face with jealousy. He looked at Brian like he was the devil. Suprisingly, Brian leaned against the door frame with a calm expression.

"Raheem, you need to go to your girl Brianca. I think she's waiting for you. Second of all, you need to stop sweating me. I'm done with you."

Brian then stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his chin rest on my top of head and I stood speechless, the warmth of his body radiating onto me. I looked at Zaria who was practically hurting her cheeks because she kept smiling so hard.

"You know what, I don't care anyway. It hasn't even been 10 minutes and your slutty-ass has already someones arms already around you. And its funny that your next victim is some rich white boy. Your little gold digger ass, that's all you good for you broke hoe, you gonna be just like your mom-on your knees."

"Oh fuck no. Raheem you need to go somewhere with your broke-ass. You just mad cause Draya broke up with you. And a matter of fact, you don't even deserve her. A real man does not dispresepct a girl." Zaria shouted.

Without thinking, I slapped the shit out of Raheem. His left cheek was blazing red. I saw Raheem look at me, his hand ready to slap the shit out of me. I heard the "ohhs" in the background and heard people crowd around us. Brian's arms tightened around my waist. I looked up into his eyes and saw it change from blue to a redish orange. His fist were clenched and the veins in his muscles twitched.

"Draya and Zaria go to class." Brian said.
He walked closer to Raheem. Just one push and Brian could be kissing Raheem. Raheem looked Brian up and down, pepared to fight. Zaria pulled me away, heading towards the main office to get our schedules. I shoved Zaria's hand away and stared at Brian. It was the first day of school and I didn't want Brian nor Raheem to get suspended. I walked up to Brian and tugged his arm with urgency.

"C'mon Brian, its not worth it. C'mon let's go."

Brian turned his head away from Raheem and looked at me. His eyes softened and his eyes quickly changed back to blue. He looked at Raheem one more time and signaled his friends that it was time to go.

He gave Raheem one last look and grabbed my hand.

Brian stopped walking and looked at me, "I have to go, I have to speak with the guidance counselor first."

I looked at Brian and looked at our hands entwined with each other. He blushed and pulled me towards him. He kissed the top of my head and stared at me with curiosity. Zaria and I watched him walk away with his friends.

Zaria looked at me dumbfounded and said, "What the fuck just happened? C'mongirl let's go, I don't want to be late to our first class."

Vote. Comment. I Love You Guys💯🍫🌸