11: The Rumors Start

*Random fact: I hate ginger.

*Draya

I woke up feeling a heavy body pulling me down. I wiped my eyes and tried to figure out where I was. Oh yea, Brian's house. We had left the party early because Brian had gotten into a fight with Brandon. I looked down and realized Brian's hands were around my waist. I tried my best to not wake Brian as I turned around to face him.

His mouth was slightly opened and some of his hair was in his face. I carefully ran my fingers through his hair-he moved slightly. Brian was handsome--forget that, gorgeous. What was he doing with a girl like me?

Quietly, I kissed his nose and carefully lifted his arm off of me. I looked down and realized that I was wearing Brian's clothes. I tried to remember where the bathroom I changed in was and quickly found it. I really had to pee, cause was on the toilet for a good minute and a half. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. When I looked in the mirror, I almost didn't recognize myself. My eyes were red and had bags under them. My edges were all over the place and my ponytail was lopsided.
When I came out the bathroom, I checked my phone. It was 7:00 and first period started at 8:15. I had two messages from Zaria and one from an unknown:

Zaria: DRAYAAAA!!!!! HOW WAS THE PARTY???

Zaria: txt me asap!!🙈🙈

Unknown: hey beautiful, did you get home safe?

I sent Zaria a short text saying that I would tell her all about the party later and to get Leo and Maria ready for school. She quickly texted "Good Morning" and ok. To the unknown number, I replied "who is this".
I rested my phone back in my clothes and tiptoed to the bed. Brian was still sleeping so I tried to get in the bed without making any noises. His mouth was closed and his breathing was quiet.

"Good morning beautiful," Brian said, his voice raspy and sexy. He opened up his eyes slightly and a smile appeared in his lips. I rolled my eyes and told him good morning back.

"We have to hurry up and leave because I still have to shower and change," I said.
Brian groaned and got off the bed. He took off his shirt and was about to take off his pants until I screamed.

"Wait! At least let me turn around first."
Brian waited until I turned around. When he was finished, I turned around and stared at him. He had on black skinny jeans, a white plain tee, and gray converse. It was amazing how he looked so sexy in the most simplest things.

He ran his fingers through his hair and grabbed his book bag and his phone.
I already had changed out of his clothes so I just grabbed my phone and my purse. We walked quickly down the stairs.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They're at work. My moms' lawyer and my dads' a doctor so they're both at work pretty early and come home late."

I nodded my head and we headed to the car. The ride was silent. I looked at the window the whole time and I felt Brian staring at me half of the time. When we reached my house, Zaria's car was not there which meant she already had put the kids on the school bus and went home to change.

"Do you wanna come in?" I wasn't sure long I would take so I didn't want him waiting in the car.

He said yes, took his keys out of the ignition and followed me up the driveway. I took out my keys and opened the door.

Please don't let this house look dirty, I prayed. I didn't want my house my to look small and nasty compared to Brian's fricken mansion like house. The house was clean--it looked like Zaria cleaned up.

"You can sit here and watch t.v.," I said while giving the remote to Brian.

"Don't take long!" he groaned.

"No promises!" I shouted while rushing up the stairs.

I quickly grabbed my towel and put my phone in the speakers dock. Classic by MTKO blasted through the speakers.

Ooh girl you're shining
Like a 5th avenue diamond
And they don't make you like they used to
You're never going out of style
Ooh pretty baby
This world might've gone crazy
The way you save me
Who can blame me
When I just wanna make you smile?

I tried to scrub my skin clean under 5 minutes. When I was finished She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS began playing. Shit Shit, I had no idea what to wear. I scanned my closet and found: a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a sweater like crop top that had the Britain flag printed on it, and lastly, black Dr. Martens. I put my braids in a ponytail--leaving two in my face. I rubbed some red lipgloss on my lips. Satisfied, I checked my appearance, and grabbed my phone and my book bag. I rushed down the stairs to find Brian enjoying a episode of Dragontales.

"No don't go in there!" Brian jumped out of his seat and was now talking to the TV.

"Umm sorry to interrupt your little moment, but I think we should get going."

"Yea you see I was just....."

Brian ran his fingers through his hair and looked me up and down.

Blood rushed to my face and I looked over my outfit.

"Does it look ugly?"

"No it looks fine--you look sex--I mean perfect. Let's go I don't wanna be late." Brian mumbled.

Confused, I smirked.

We reached school 5 minutes early. Brian had speeded through all the yellow lights, along with getting middle fingers and words that should not be said from other drivers. When we pulled up, I already saw people pointing and whispering at us. This was not good. Already known as one the "black girls"I didn't want to be talked about--or even more-- be the black girl that slept with Brian.

"Ugh," I knocked my head on the dashboard; I probably looked crazy considering that the dashboard was metal.

"Draya, what are you doing? Are you okay?" Brian looked at me worriedly.

"Yea I'm fine. It's just that--I know I'm gonna be the biggest slut of the school when they see me, the newest black girl walk in with the white popular boy.

"Draya I don't care what they say. All that matters to me is that your safe and alright."
Brian bended close to my face, his blue eyes showing concern and understanding. His breath smelled like mint and some of his hair fell in his face. I slowly moved the hair out of his face. The whole time he continued to stare at me, especially my lips.

"When you first walked into this school, I vowed that I would protect you and be with you through anything. I don't know. There's something special about you that makes me want to punch any boy that comes near you."

I smiled and looked down at my knees.

Brian lifted my chin, making me eye to eye with him.

"So now, if anyone tries to hurt or bring you down in some way, I will hurt them and make them regret it. Now let's go."

Vote. Comment. Follow. All that good stuff!!!🔪👌🍫