#11| Harry Styles: Dress Shopping

It was two weeks before the Brits Award Show and once again, One Direction was nominated for Best Single. You were going to go with your boyfriend, Harry Styles as his date.

You wanted to go dress shopping with your girlfriends, but they were all busy with work on your day off of yours. You wanted to surprise Harry with a beautiful dress, but it looked like it wasn't going to happen.

You asked Harry to come dress shopping with you, and he immediately agreed. As you two entered a high-end fashion shop, you immediately felt uncomfortable. Your clothes that you were currently wearing were like dish towels compared to their luxurious and expensive clothes.

Harry said he would buy the dress, even though you bickered about it. You scanned the hundreds of dresses in awe while Harry was looking for something for you to try.

"Hey Babe, how about this?"

You turned around and saw a glittery dress, with a bare back. You shook your head, not liking the ridiculous amount of skin showing in the back of the dress. He put it back and kept looking.

As you looked around you found the tightest, shortest, and sexiest dress you have ever seen. You smiled as an idea popped in your head.

You grabbed it and a random dress and put the random dress in front of it.

"Harry, I think I found something," You said.

He walked over to you and looked at it. It was a long, black dress with lace sleeves.

"That's a good choice, babe. You want to try it on?" He asked.

You nodded with a smile and went inside the dressing room in the back of the shop. You went inside the room, while Harry waited outside. You got undressed and put on the sexy black dress. You looked at yourself in the mirror. The back was very revealing, and the front pushed up your breasts.

You looked sexy as hell.

You smiled as you told Harry you were ready. You slowly opened the door and showed yourself to him.

His jaw immediately dropped, and his eyes scanned you head to toe.

"Do you-?"

Before you could even finish your sentence, he shoved you back into the dressing room, closed it behind him, and kissed your lips passionately. Your body heat intensified, and you could feel his hands roam your body.

After a long make out session, he finally parted to breathe. You were both hot and you knew Harry was extremely aroused by now.

"I'm getting that dress, and you better wear that when we get home," He growled in your ear.

"Okay," You said, smiling.

Meanless to say, he bought the dress, you two went home and had a whole lotta fun afterwards.

Lol i am looking at Prom Dresses and I saw this one and I HAD to write an imagine about this one hahaha. xD
Want me to make one of these imagines for the rest of the boys? Let me know! :)

- Falling4_HarryStyles