#8| Liam Imagine

Imagine:

You heard that there was a contest being held. The first three winners would spend three days with One Direction, to promote their tour coming up. You couldn't contain the smile spreading across your face as you got out your cell phone.

You were hoping to win, since you lacked in sufficient finances to go to their concert. You literally had one in 37 million chance to win (no pun intended on 37), but you still had to try.

You want the chance to tell the boys how much they had affected you, and how they had saved you. You wanted to hang out with them while you had the chance to. You exhaled deeply and dialed the radio station's number, praying to God that you would win.

You waited for what felt like forever. The radio station began to answer calls, congratulating two lucky girls. You prayed and prayed, hoping to win. Suddenly, the phone made a clicking noise.

"Hello, this is (pop radio station name) and you are our lucky 3rd and last winner!"

You couldn't believe it! It must be a joke! You squealed out of joy.

"What's your name?"

"Y-Y/N!"

"Well, congratulations Y/N, you will spend three days with One Direction at London, England! We will pay for your ticket to fly there with you and two guests! How does that sound?!"

"Oh my God! That sounds awesome! Thank you so much!" You said, trying not to cry.

"Your quite welcome! We will be sending you a text asking for your info. Have fun!"

***********************

*One Month Later*

You couldn't contain the excitement as you boarded the plane with your best friend and your Aunt, since your mother couldn't come. Your best friend loved One Direction as much as you do, and she was ecstatic that she was going to come along with you. As you looked for your seat, you bumped into a tall and handsome man. His brown hair and eyes made your heart skip a beat. You then realized when looking at him, it was Liam Payne from One Direction!

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" You apologized, blushing.

Liam stared at you for a moment longer and shook his head.

"No, it's my bad love! I didn't see you," He replied quickly.

You nodded and realized you were causing a line. You quickly sat on your seat and waited for everyone to be seated. You looked and noticed that your Aunt and best friend sat two rows behind you. You sighed and sat on the window seat. After a few minutes, you heard someone sit next to you. You looked over and saw Liam sitting next to you. Why was he sitting next to you? Butterflies fluttered in your stomach.

"What's your name, love?" He asked you, smiling.

"Y/N," you replied.

"What a lovely name for a beautiful girl."

You blushed at his comment. Liam Payne from One Direction thought YOU were beautiful!

"Thank you."

"So, you're off to London, yeah?" He asked.

"Yes. I won a contest to spend three days with One Direction," You giggled.

"Wait, YOU'RE one of the winners?!" He asked, surprised.

You nodded, smiling.

"Well, they never told me that I was winning to see a pretty face like you."