#1| One Direction: They surprise you

Louis:

"Get back here, Y/N! You can't run away from me forever!"

You and your boyfriend, Louis, are playing with Nerf guns, enjoying his day off of work. You laugh while running through the hallways of the house you both are living in. You can hear Louis' bare feet running against the hard wooden floors. You gasp and hide in one of the rooms, loading your gun. You look around the room to find yourself in the bathroom. You quietly and carefully listen outside by placing your ear on the door.

You don't hear anything. You sigh of relief. Before you could even touch the door handle, you feel strong and familiar arms wrap around your waist. You scream in surprise, and fire the gun, having a Styrofoam bullet stuck on Louis' forehead. You and Louis both laugh.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again!" You exclaim, trying to break free of his grasp. It's useless.

"How'd you even get in?" You ask, confused.

"A magician never reveals his secrets," He whispers, covering the other door that leads into the bathroom with his body. You laugh and press your lips against his.

Liam:

You sigh, looking at your phone. Liam, your boyfriend, have been dating for six months now, and he hasn't called, texted, or even tweeted about the anniversary. You can feel the tears forming, and you attempt to blink them away. It was hopeless. Salty tears fall down your face, with hurt and anger bubbling inside you. Maybe he forgot? But how could he forget about you and the relationship?

You sniffle and notice someone is calling you. You answer it, trying to hide the sadness away from your voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe!" Liam says happily.

"Hey Liam," You reply, trying to sound happy.

"I'm going to be home in fifteen minutes, with some food. Can't wait to see you, babe! Love you!" He mentions.

"Love you too," You say.

You hang up and go in the bathroom. You splash cool water on your face, not wanting Liam to see you with puffy, bloodshot red eyes. You sigh and braid your hair, making sure you look somewhat presentable for Liam. You put on your favorite dress, and heels. Maybe dressing up nice will help him remember. You apply makeup and nod your head with approval. You hear your bedroom door open, so you go to see who it is.

It's Liam, dressed up in a tux, with the biggest bouquet of multi-colored roses you've ever seen. His big brown eyes sparkle and gleam when he sees you in your dress. You gasp and walk up to him, in total shock.

"Liam! I thought you were getting food!" You ask.

He grins and wraps his strong and protective arms around you.

"I did. I'm sorry I never told you happy anniversary, Y/N. I was so busy setting up everything for tonight, that I didn't have the time. I'm sorry I hurt you, if I did. You mean so much to me, I just wanted everything to be perfect for tonight. I love you, Y/N."

You smile, with tears of happiness rolling down your cheeks. Liam wipes your tears away with his thumb. You press your lips against his lips.

"I love you too, Liam," You whisper against his lips, before kissing him again.

Zayn:

The warm rays of the early sun rise peak through the curtains, kissing your skin. You stir and open your eyes and find Zayn, your boyfriend, with his tattooed arms around your waist, keeping your body close to his in his sleep. You smile and look at him. His deep black hair was messy and in various directions, his beautiful brown eyes are closed, and his lips is in a thin line. His tattooed chest slowly rises and lowers as he sleeps. His long and lucious eyelashes flutter as he sleeps. You smile at him and his beauty, and kiss his warm neck. His eyes flutter open, and he gives you a loving smile.