#9| Cute/Sad Harry Imagine

Imagine:

You and your boyfriend, Harry, were walking around in a large outside outlet mall. You were going to buy some Christmas gifts for your friends and family. You and Harry were walking hand in hand; chatting, laughing, and kissing.

As you two were walking, you two suddenly got recognized by fans. You loved the fans, because you were a fan too, but when you started dating Harry, you were afraid of them. All of the hate they send made you not get on Twitter as often as before, and doubt yourself immensely.

After Harry took a few photos with the fans, one of them came up to you.

"Hi, are you Y/N?"

"Yes, I am."

She nodded slowly and shifted awkwardly. You wondered why she was so timid and shy.

"I sent you fan mail on Twitter a month ago," She said, her face turning bright pink.

"Awe, really? That's awful nice of you! I will read it tonight. What's you Twitter user name?" You asked, flattered.

She told you her user name, and said goodbye. Harry walked up to you, smiling.

"I'm glad that some of my fans like to talk to you," He admitted.

"Me too," You agreed, smiling back.

After your shopping spree, you went home and found the girl's fan mail. You gasped at what you saw written in front of you.

Written on the screen was the nastiest, cruelest, and meanest comments you've seen in a long time. They consisted how fat, ugly you were, and a death threats saying to leave Harry. You sat on your bed, letting silent tears fell down your face. How could someone say those things? You sat there, staring at these hurtful words, wondering if it's true.

Harry suddenly walked in on you, his smile now fading.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

You couldn't meet his eyes. Did he really love you? Or does he think your just here for charity?

"Babe? Sweetheart, what's wrong?" He asked, putting you on his lap.

You couldn't tell Harry. You didn't want to upset him. He would get angry, and he would make you uncomfortable.

What should you do?

You didn't answer Harry, but he saw your cell phone and what was on the screen. He grabbed it and read it. He was quiet, and jaw tensed. He was angry.

"Who said this?" He finally asked you, his voice strangely calm.

"The fan that talked to me," You replied, hiccuping.

He didn't say anything else. He put you down and left you alone in your room, while he cooled down. He knew that if he stayed there with you when he was angry, he would yell at you and say something he might regret. You lied in bed, sobbing. Why did the fans hate you?

What did you do wrong to deserve this?

You ended up crying yourself to sleep that night. You woke up the next day and noticed that Harry wasn't by your side, cuddling you in his sleep. You sighed, wishing Harry was here right now. You needed his warm and comforting arms around your waist, while he told you how beautiful you were like every morning.

You decided to wear his KISS tee that was super big on you, and a pair of your sweat pants. You quickly brushed your hair and put it up on a messy bun. You brushed your teeth quickly and headed to the kitchen, to eat breakfast. Usually, Harry would be making you breakfast, or at least attempt to. But today, he wasn't there.