#6| Niall Horan: Girl Scouts

Y/N/N is your niece's name! :)

Niall:

Your little niece was in Kindergarten, and in Girl Scouts. She loved it and her favorite part of Girl Scouts was selling cookies. She told you it was fun to sell the cookies to the people who couldn't say no to her cute and loveable face.

Today was the last day of selling cookies, and she had her heart set on the two biggest prizes: A Frozen bicycle and a giant penguin stuffed toy, that was six feet tall and three and a half feet wide.

She needed to sell at least two thousand dollars of cookies to get the two prizes, as well as the other prizes she would receive. Since she already was at thousand dollars, she wouldn't have to sell for a long time to get the other half.

She begged you to come along with her to help sell cookies, and you couldn't say no. So you grabbed many boxes cases of cookies and put them on her big red wheelbarrow and headed to the rich neighborhood, with you holding the wheelbarrow handle on one hand, and holding your niece's hand in your other.

**

It had been almost a couple of hours since you and your niece had started selling cookies door-to-door, and your poor niece only needed five hundred dollars until she could get the stuffed penguin toy. It was almost noon, and your niece was getting fussy from hunger and fatigue.

"We can have lunch soon. We only got a couple of houses left to sell cookies to. Can you make it?" You asked her, bending down to see her at eye level, still holding the handle of the wheelbarrow.

She smiled brightly and nodded, showing her two missing front teeth. You smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Good. Do you want to sit in the wheelbarrow? We have some room for a passenger," You grinned.

She giggled giddily and after making some room, she sat down on the wheelbarrow.

**

We reached the last house, and your niece still needed three hundred dollars for that giant penguin toy. You stopped in front of the front door and your niece called knocking the door. Before you could mention your niece that you both needed to leave because of the security camera, the door immediately was opened by a big and scruffy man.

"What do you want?" He grumbled.

"Hello, my name is Y/N/N and I am five years old, and I am selling Girl Scout cookies! Would you like some?" She said, having trouble saying her s's due to her missing two front teeth.

She sounded so adorable.

She smiled as the man looked down at her.

"I'm afraid we're not interested."

He slammed the door in her face before she could reply.

Well, that was harsh.

Your niece sniffled and began crying, knowing she wouldn't get the giant toy penguin. You got on your knees as you hugged your brokenhearted niece.

"Hey, it's okay, Y/N/N, shhh. There's no need to cry," You said, trying your best to comfort her.

"No it's not! Today is the last day and I don't have enough moneys for the penguin," She cried, hiccuping.

It broke your heart to see your niece so sad. All she wanted was a penguin, and since her parents are so poor, they could never afford her one.

Now, she'd lost her only chance to get the only thing she's ever wanted.

You wished you could afford the penguin and just find another one to buy her, but your paychecks were little at work. It wouldn't even cover a quarter of what it would cost.

As you were about ready to pick her up to leave, the door opened. You stood back up and gasped.

It was Niall James Horan, from your favorite band, One Direction.

"Is everything alright out here?" He asked, his Irish accent giving you chills.

"I, uh, am so sorry to disturb you, but my niece here wanted to offer you something," You stammered, star-struck.

Niall bent down, his knees touching his chest, as he looked at your niece in the eyes kindly.

"Why are you sad, Sweetie?" He asked her softly, looking concerned.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted some Girl Scout cookies, but that big bad man said no and closed the door at my face. And now I can't get the big toy penguin," She explained, sniffling.

He frowned a little, then quickly smiled.

"Well, you came to the right place. I love Girl Scout cookies," He said, smiling.

Her eyes lit up as she smiled happily.

"Really?!"

"Oh, yeah. I especially love your chocolate peanut butter cookies," He said, putting his knees on the floor to rub his belly.

She giggled as he rubbed his belly.

"Well, lucky for you, we got tons!" She exclaimed, showing Niall the wheelbarrow full of cockie boxes.

"You do have a lot of cookies! Tell you what," He started.

"I will buy as many peanut butter cookies as you need to get that toy penguin, but, you gotta promise to bring your auntie back when you deliver them," He offered.

He looked up at you and flirtatiously winked at you, making you blush.

"Deal! Y/N, I'm going to get my penguin!" She cheered loudly, laughing.

"I know! I'm so happy for you!" You replied, hugging her.

After he bought three hundred dollars worth of cookies, he offered to come in his house and have lunch with him.

"B-But, we're not allowed to go in strangers house's," Your niece said, looking up at you nervously.

"I think we can trust this man," You said, smiling at Niall.

He smiled back and let you eat lunch with him, and after a few pictures and chatting, it was the start of your loving relationship with Niall.

A/N:

So I saw this picture above and people mentioned how he had a security camera system and that made me think of this awesome imagine. I hope you guys liked it! :) Vote and comment if you want more!

- Falling4_HarryStyles