#7| Sad Niall Imagine

It's been three months since you've seen your boyfriend- well, he's actually your ex-boyfriend now. You and Niall were hopelessly in love with each other, but suddenly, Niall broke it off. It killed you. Did you do something wrong? Was it something you said? He didn't even give you an explanation- he just said it was over. You begged him to stay with you, but Niall said that it wasn't possible. He left you sobbing alone on the couch. He didn't even say good-bye.

You decided to try to forget about Niall, even though today was the day he broke up with you three months ago. You immediately opened your closet, and saw one of Niall's old shirts he gave to you. Your heart shattered at the sight of it. You wanted to wear it, but the smell of his cologne would fade. It's the only thing that smelled like him here. You sniffled as you let a silent tear slip. You missed him so much, it was now starting to physically hurt you.

You wanted Niall back, more than anything else in the world.

You decided to head to your best girlfriends house, since she always helps you get your mind off of things. When you knocked on her door, you weren't surprised to see Liam answer the door. Your best friend and Liam had been dating before he went and auditioned for the X-Factor. She was engaged to Liam, and Liam was the one who introduced Niall to you. You smile and hugged Liam, happy to see him. You sat on their couch, your best friend and Liam sitting next to you. You told them how much you missed him, and how you wished you could get back with him. Liam's eyes shifted nervously. Does he know why Niall broke up with you?

You needed to know, you had to fix whatever you did wrong, and get Niall back.

"Liam, you know why Niall broke up with me, don't you?" You stated.

Liam looked at your best friend, then back at you, slowly nodding. Your heart skipped a beat. You could finally get answers.

"Why did he do it?" You asked him.

"I... I can't tell you," He said sadly, rubbing his arm awkwardly.

Anger immediately boiled inside you. Why couldn't he tell you? Does Niall not want you to know the truth? Did he never love you?

You stood up and grabbed the collar of Liam's shirt. Your friend gasped and tried to pull you back, but your anger was strong enough to push her back down on the couch with your spare hand.

"Liam, I have spent the last three months moping around, crying and wondering I did wrong. I need Niall back. Without him, I can't function."

You gripped his shirt tighter, making him shocked to see you in this angry state.

"I don't care if I have to torture the information out of you, I want to know why. He was all I had left, and now he's gone!"

Tears fell from your face as you let go of Liam's shirt.

"I... I love him, and I want him back."

What did you do to deserve this?

"Y/N?"

You looked up at Liam, still in tears.

"I can't tell you why, but I know where he's at."

I sniffled and wiped my tears away.

"Take me there."

*******************

You both finally arrived at the place Niall was staying. He was staying with Louis' flat. You questioned when he started staying with him, since you checked all of his bandmate's houses shortly he broke up with you. You told Liam you needed to do this alone, and try to get him back... Somehow.

You knocked on Louis' door, nervousness clouding your mind.

Please, say Niall's here. Please Niall, say that you want me back.

The door opened and revealed a bed-head Niall. Oh my Gosh, he looked like wreck. His eyes were dull, sad red and puffy, his skin was pale, and his nose was red.

"Niall."

You couldn't believe he was right in front of you. You just wanted to hug and kiss him and apologize for whatever you did wrong.

His eyes went from sadness to shock and a hint of happiness.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked.

You gulped and fidgeted with your fingers nervously. This is it. It's now or never.

"I'm here to get you back."

Niall looked back in the flat, then back at you.

"Y/N, I-"

"No, you listen here!" You snapped.

"I have spent three months crying over you, and wonder what the hell I did wrong. Niall, I need you back. I will beg on my knees if I have to! I can't live without you. Not without trying to get you back. Please Niall, why did you break it off with me? And is there still another chance?"

Tears are pouring down your face as you confess your feelings to the love of your life. Niall suddenly starts crying with you, and wraps his warm and protective arms around you.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I never wanted to hurt you. I broke up with you because I thought I wasn't good enough for you anymore. I'm so sorry Princess."

He wiped the tears away from your face and pressed his lips against yours. After all these months, there was nothing you yearned more than was Niall's affection. His cool lips tasted like mint. Your stomach erupted with butterflies, the feeling you lived for when you lived with Niall three months ago.

He parted and smiled.

"I still and always will love you, Y/N; and this time, I'm not letting you go again."

He kissed you again once more.

"EEWW! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" Louis yelled in the background.

You both chuckled and went back to your shared flat to cuddle the rest of the night.

END!

Hope you liked it!

I will be making a Harry one soon! Thnkx for reading! Xx!