#2| One Direction: What they do when you are sad

Liam:

He serenades songs in your ear, while wrapping his muscular arms around you. He even occasionally plays your favorite movie, while cuddling with you on the living room couch.

Louis:

He tells you funny inside stories about the boys, himself, or you. If that doesn't make you laugh, he will make silly faces or tickle you until you scream - or laugh out loud- uncle.

Harry:

He will kiss the spots that make you weak in the knees, and will tell you what he loves about you. Then he will make you slow dance with him while he sings Isn't She Lovely.

Niall:

He will make you your favorite food(s) and will eat it together. After that, he usually rubs your back softly, giving you goosebumps. He always mentions how beautiful you are, and how lucky he is to have you as his Princess.

Zayn:

He will make a ridiculous and/or funny picture of someone- or something. Then he will take you out to your favorite place to hang out (besides your home), while walking hand in hand. He always tells you that you were the best thing that could happen to him.

Hello lovely readers! :-) ♡

Sorry it took so long to update, school and Volleyball has me working 24/7. I promise to update as soon as I can! I hope u like it, 'cause ik I do :3 if u like it, vote for it! :-) ♡ and tell others, 'cause it means a lot to me! :-) Comment what I should write next!

REMEMBER UR ALL BEAUTIFUL IN MY BOOK! :-D XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO! ♡

-BriannaRHein123455