#3| One Direction: You fight with him/ You almost fight with him 3/5

♧Warning: Atempt of self-harm for Niall's imagine. Not suggested for those who cannot handle dark/gory things, or don't like self-harm.

**If u suffer with it, I promise that life will get better. Trust me, I went through hell and back during my life. If you just need to talk, I can listen for u. Promise. I will b there for u, to care for u.♡♡** ♧

Niall:

"Niall, I can't believe you!" You exclaim, running your hands through your hair angrily.

  Niall came home late, with the strong oder of alcohol on him. He promised you he wouldn't come home drunk, because seeing him drunk made you uncomfortable and upset. Your sensitive soul couldn't handle the sight of your boyfriend intoxicated.

  He sneers, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. I at least I'm home, right?" He slurs.

"That's not the point, Niall! You promised me you'd stay sober for me! And you broke your promise!" You scream, angry and upset tears streaming down your cheeks.

"You know, I didn't have to come back! I didn't want to hear your stupid ass complaints, Y/N! You're such a clingy bitch, I don't even know why I'm even with you!" Niall snaps, his neck tensing with anger.

  You feel your heart stop beating for a mere second before you can feel your heart shattering in a million peices. You feel betrayed, and beyond hurt. Hurt tears swell up your vision and they begin to fall down your face.

"Well, if you hate me this much, I guess I should just put your shitty mind to peace," You whisper, running straight to the bathroom.

  You lock the door and sob uncontrollably. Niall meant the world to you, and if he has had enough of you, you think what's worth living for?

  You sniffle and find bleach. Well, you've got nothing to lose now...

  You slowly take the cap off, your body shaking. You bring the bottle close to your lips. Good bye Niall, I hope you can find someone worth living...

"Y/N! Let me in! Please, I'm sorry! I didn't mean what I said, I can't think straight. If you end your life, I might as well join you! I can't live without you, babe. If you leave me..."

  You can hear Niall sobbing from outside of the door. Your breath is shaky and your heart is beating million miles a second. You look down at the bleach and shove it away from you, disgusted. You sob loudly as you unlock the door. Niall dashes into the bathroom, hugging you tightly as you both sob onto each other.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm such a shitty boyfriend, I didn't mean anything I said, I don't know why I even said that. Don't hurt yourself again, please? I don't think I could function if you hurt yourself or killed yourself. I love you, please don't leave me babe," He sobs.

  You look at him and kiss his lips gently.

"I promise. I won't do that again, or leave you. I love you too, Ni," You smile, hugging him tightly.

Liam:

"God, Liam!  You're so obnoxious!" You yell loudly.

  You asked him to do the laundry while you were at a important  meeting for you work.  When you came home, not only did he not do laundry, but he made a huge mess in the living room.

  He grunts at me, clearly annoyed.

"I told you,  Y/N, I got caught  up with something," He shouted, making excuses.

  You laugh at his horrible excuse, which makes Liam even more angry. 

"Liam, it's  not that fucking  hard to do the laundry! You couldn't just do this one thing for me!" You scoff, anger making your blood boil.

"Can't  you just get off of your fat lazy ass for one day?!  Come on Liam!" You kick the couch and run your hands through your hair, beyond pissed.

  You look over and see Liam fighting back tears and many mean words. You stop and feel immediately guilty. You suddenly sob, knowing you hurt the feelings of the love of your life. He hesitates before walking over to you. He tries to wrap his arms around you, but you push them away.

"I don't deserve your comfort! I hurt your feelings," You sob, hating yourself.

  He remains quiet for a long time, while you cry. He sighs and hugs you. You want him to not touch you, as punishment for hurting his feelings. But, you give up and let him hold you. He grabs you and sits down on the couch Indian Style and puts you on his lap, while you cry on his muscular chest.

  You finally stop crying, and apologize to Liam.

"No,  I'm sorry, Y/N. I should have known better, and to have done it. Please forgive me! Please don't leave me!" He begs.

  You look at him and kiss his cheek.

"Never in a million years."

Harry:

  You look at the picture, confused and hurt. Niall sent you a picture of your boyfriend, Harry, snogging another woman at a party. Niall said he was sorry and that this happened to you. You thought at first it was a prank, and that the picture was photoshopped. But, as you looked at the picture longer, you realized it was real.

  Why would Harry do that? May be he was drunk. Or it was a dare. You thought of various excuses to make yourself feel better, but it did the opposite. It made you feel betrayed, and hurt. You hear the door creak open, and you see Harry walking into the bedroom. He looked exhausted, but happy to see you.

"Hi, Y/N. How are you?" He asked, smiling happily.

  You shrugged and put your phone down, not locking it. You wanted Harry to see it. It'd be better than asking him, because you would say somethung you might regret.

"Hey, is something wrong, babe?" He asked softly.

  You nodded and pointed at your phone. He grabbed it, sat on the bed, and looked at the picture. He stared at it for a long time, saying nothing. His silence scared you. He must think you don't trust him.

"Why did you do it?" You finally said, quietly.

  He sighed and locked your phone.

"I'll tell you; but don't jump to conclusions, or think that I'm lying," He said softly, facing you.

  You nodded and looked at him. He sighed and entwined your fingers with his.

"That was an old friend of mine. She and I went to the same school. She was drunk, and she started talking to me. After a few minuets, she kissed me. That's when Niall came by and took the picture. When he was sending that to you, I shoved her away from me, and told her off. She left me alone after that. I promise you, Y/N, that's what happened. I love you too much to do something stupid like that. You're the best thing that has happened to me, and I promise that I will never cheat on you. I love you, Sweetheart."

  You felt relieved to hear this. You smile and pressed his minty cool lips against yours.

"I love you too, Harry. Let's forget this, yeah?"

"Yeah."

  You two spent the rest of the night cuddling in bed, while Harry whispering how much he loved you, and kissing your cheeks and the crook of your neck.

//AN!\\  !~{^-^}~¡

I am nOT okAY!! GIve mE a reAson, alL oF mE, aNd stAy wITh mE was plaYING whILE mAKInG Niall's imAGInE I'm tearING uP. ☔

THANKS PANDORA!!!!