#10| Louis Imagine

Imagine:

You were on your boyfriends tour bus bunk, filled with giddy and excitement. You have been dating Louis Tomlinson for over two years, and he was gone on another tour. You wanted to see him after two months of being alone, since you've missed him terribly. So Paul hooked you up and brought you to the city he was preforming and snuck you in the tour bus. You were exaushted so you decided to rest on Louis' bunk.

You wondered when Louis would get back, since you were so eager to see your Boo Bear face-to-face again. You decided to send a text to Louis saying hi and that you loved him, even though you knew he probably was busy performing. He quickly responded back, surprising you a little.

'From: Boo Bear

Hey love! I love you too! We are almost done performing, I will call you in 5 minutes. Can't wait to hear your lovely voice!'

You instantly smiled, and locked your phone. You snuggled close to Louis' pillow, engulfing his addictive smell. You couldn't wait to see your strong and loving boyfriend, who will keep you safe in his arms for the rest of the night.

Your phone rang, and you answered it, already knowing it was Louis.

"Hey Boo Bear!" You exclaimed.

"Hey Babe," Louis replied, sounding giddy.

"Hey, I got a surprise for you Louis. Go to the bus!" You hung up, and got out of his bunk. Your heart was beating a million miles a second, excited to see Louis once again.

Louis barged into the tour bus and looked over to see you. He gasped and squealed like one of his fans as he screamed out your name happily. You laughed and spread your arms, ready to hug him. He dashed over to you and hugged you tightly, knocking you over and falling on the floor. You were both laughing, enjoying each others embrace. You were over the moon and happy to see Louis again.

You chuckled and pressed your lips against his. His lips were warm and tasted like vanilla. You had yearned for his affection for two months now, and you were excited to receive it.

You slowly left his lips and smiled. He smiled back and kissed your cheek. He then helped you up and sat down on the couch. You sat next to him and intertwined your hand with his.

"What brings you here, Y/N?" Louis asked, crossing his legs.

"I just missed you, and I wanted to see you. So I'm here!" You explained.

"Well, I'm glad you're here! It's been weird not sleeping and cuddling next to you at night," Louis admitted, blushing slightly.

You awed and kissed his cheek. He was so sweet and caring, you felt so lucky to have him in your life.

"Oh My God! Y/N's here!"

You looked up and saw Harry and Liam entering the bus. You smiled and let go of Louis' hand. You ran over to them and hugged them. Niall and Zayn followed behind them, and you hugged them. These boys were not only your best friends, but like your brothers. You loved and cared for them, but Louis was your Boo Bear, and nothing could change that.

You spent most of the night catching up with the boys and telling stories. You haven't had this much fun since Louis was home.

It was now late, and most of the boys were asleep; except for Niall, who was playing his guitar on the couch across from where Louis and you were sitting. Louis was lying down on the couch, and he had wrapped his strong, warm, and protective arms around you as you cuddled with him.

"Hey Babe," Louis murmured on your skin.

"Hmm?"

"I just realized how lonely I was without you."