#12| Liam Payne: He gets Jealous

Liam:

(Y/N's P.O.V)

It was a long week for Liam, with him working all the time to finish the fifth album with the rest of the boys, and you wanted to help him take a break and relax.

You convinced him to go to a club and dance with you tonight, and you were excited. It was the first time in a while since you went out clubbing with Liam, and you were more than prepared for tonight to be perfect.

You put on a short, tight and sparkly silver dress that reached to the middle of your thighs. It hugged all of your curves beautifully, and you loved how you looked in it.

You put on some makeup that made your eyes stand out, as well as your lips with a beautiful shade of red lipstick. You styled your hair and put it in a cute messy bun with a braid on the side, leading to the bun.

You painted your toe and finger nails white, and put on black pumps. You added some silver earrings and bracelets, and put on Liam's gold Promise ring with a ruby heart shaped jewel in the center. You added a short silver necklace and checked how you looked in the mirror.

God damn, you thought.

I look great!

"Liam, you ready to go, babe?" You called out, walking downstairs to the living room.

"Yeah, just give me a sec!" He called back.

You grabbed his car keys, knowing he'd want to drive there. When you turned around, you saw Liam buttoning up his light fabric, 3/4 sleeved shirt up as he walked down the stairs.

When he looked up at you, his jaw dropped. You blushed and looked to the ground as he stared at you.

"Wow, you look gorgeous, Babe," He complimented, kissing the temple on your head.

"Thanks, Liam. You look great too," You said, scanning his outfit.

He wore a white 3/4 sleeved shirt that was a light fabric to keep him cool in the club, black slacks, and brown formal shoes. His toned arms looked even more muscular than normal in the shirt, and it made him look a million times more attractive than normal, if that was even possible.

"Thanks, Y/N. Let's go, yeah?" He said with a smile, grabbing his semi formal, black jacket to match his black slacks.

You nodded, smiling, and got in the car with Liam, and headed to the club.

♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡

When you two arrived to the club and got inside, loud music with a intense loud bass (that you could almost feel) filled your ears. Flashing neon lights shot through the dance floor, and the smell of alcohol filled your nostrils. You looked over at Liam and smiled at him with excitement.

He laced his hand into yours and handed you a shot of tequila. You quickly downed it and put the glass down at the bar. Liam did the same and we headed to the dance floor.

As the song played, you could feel bass shake the floor. Many sweaty bodies danced (and grinded on eachother) to the song, either extremely drunk or sober. You began to sway your hips to the beat of the song, slowly losing all of the stress that you had on your mind.

As you danced, Liam suddenly attached his arm around your waist protectively, and forcibly made you turn to face him. You could see him staring, possibly at someone with jealousy clouding his eyes.

You brushed it off and began to dance on Liam, since he wouldn't let you go, and you were practically on him.

"C'mon Babe, let loose for once. We're here to have fun, okay? Just ignore whoever's staring at us," You said in his ear, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Alright. I'm going to get us one more drink," Liam sighed, letting you go.

He walked over to the bar while you continued to dance.

"Hello Beautiful," A deep voice said.

You turned around and saw a handsome gentleman with a warm smile, hazel eyes, and short black hair. You smiled back.

"Hello! Good song, isn't it?" You said politely.

"Meh, it's alright. It's not as good as how you look. Wanna dance with me?" He asked, somewhat seductively.

"Well, thanks, but no. I'm here with my boyfriend. Sorry," You said loudly through the music.

"Oh c'mon Sweetie, it's just a little dance, nothing bad," He stated, the smell of alcohol lingering in his breath.

"Hey, jackass, she said no and that I was here with her," Liam said, standing next to you with two drinks in his hands.

"Oh, relax man, I was just talking," He said, looking over at you.

Liam growled and poured a margarita on him. He then grabbed your waist, downed another shot of tequila that he had in his other hand, dropped the glass on the floor and you both left the club.

"Liam, calm down!" You said, trying to get free from his grasp.

"No, don't tell me to calm down, Y/N! He was obviously checking you out, and he wouldn't take no for an answer!" He snapped, storming inside his car.

You could hear him mutter about the guy, saying he was an "Assface" before slamming his door.

You sighed and got in the passenger side of the car. You closed the door and looked at Liam.

"Liam, you know there's nothing to be jealous about," You said, rubbing his arm.

"That guy was obviously drunk. I love you, okay? I'm yours and only yours."

He sighed and looked over at you. He kissed your lips lightly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I just don't like how he was looking at you, and seeing you smile at him as he talked to you made me jealous. Forgive me?" He asked.

You smiled and pressed your lips passionately on his.

"Of course, Babe. I love you, and I'm yours and only yours," You said, kissing him softly.

"I love you too, Baby."

♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡

Hello Lovelies! :)

I hope you liked it, and if you want more, let me know!

Also, should I add smut imagines? Let me know!

You guys can also request an imagine too! Just message me and I will get started on it!

Love u guys!

Xoxoxo,

- Falling4_HarryStyles