A Hella Cruel Plan

Niall

I was shocked. (Y/N) has a boyfriend. And right here I thought 101 ways to get her back. Then, I looked down to see Nia putting down her food. Her eyes are teary. 

I didn't know what to do but I know that moment she needed a hug. I picked her up and placed on my lap. She wiped off her tears and tried to hold anymore tears. She hugged me tightly.

"Daddy, are you leaving us?"

I hugged her tighter. I can't help but realize it is half the truth. I'm always on tour and all. Making music for a living is tough and having her around would make it even harder but I'll make an exception for Nia and (y/n).

"No.. I'm never gonna leave my princesses. No even for a minute."

I could feel her smiling underneath me which made me smile as well. I'll do anything for her.

"Daddy, mommy says that Uncle William will replace daddy when daddy leaves us. Since daddy is never leaving, then no one is going to replace daddy!" She looked up to me with that beautiful smile of hers. I nodded to her that it was true. No one will replace me and I'm gonna make sure of that. 

I placed her down her seat and told the gang I needed to use the washroom. I search for (y/n) around and find her near the washroom. I wanted to call her but stop at my ground (Image preference~~~~)

"WHAT! You're here?! ....... No, it's just that Nia finally meet him and I don't want to ruin it ....... Please don't make this any harder...... You know the answer William. Please let me decide it for myself... Yes, I will.... Goodbye..."   She shuts her phone tight. I walked in as if I didn't heard a single thing. 

"Hey (Y/N), what's hanging?" She looked up at me and blushed. Gosh, I love it when she blushes.

"What are you doing here, Niall?" A look of worries can be seen on her face.

"So, it's becomes illegal for a man to go to the washroom?" She laughed. At least is better than that face she was making. What was she worrying about anyway? 

"Problem?"

"It's nothing." She looked down. I hate it when she says it like that. I pinned her to the nearest wall and forced her to look at me. She blushed again and tried to look away but I followed her face. I made sure both of our faces didn't lose contact. 

"Please don't do this, Niall. I have a boyfriend." She muttered. Which infuriates me. I know that she's still in love with me and she lying to herself she's in love with someone else. 

"If you do, why did you call me that night? Give me one good reason to not pin you to this wall and kiss you." She looked at me in shocked. And without thinking I kissed her. She didn't pull back either. Suddenly, she pushed me away and slapped me on the face. 

"Because I deserve better." She walked away. I looked at her back view and smirked. A plan came up. If I can have her, NO one will.....

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it. I am happy to receive such support on this story. I'm sorry this chapter was late 'cause wattpad didn't save it when I wrote it offline in my mobile. Remember to vote and tell others about it. Again, hope you'll enjoy it. ~MR