Don't Fight Anymore

Liam was right. You guys need to set your difference and become more responsible as parents. Both of you sigh and walked to the living room where Nia was with Harry. You heard the talks between Nia and Harry.

"Uncle Harry, does papa love mama?" You heard her say in Harry's arm. You can hear him sighed.

"Nia, your papa is madly in love with your mama. Ok?" Harry patted her head and she looked up at him.

"Then, why are they fighting?" She was curious indeed but at the same time she looked worried. You wanted to enter their conversation but Niall stopped you. He was doing it 'cause it was best for you both know what Nia has to say about you two.

"It's what couples do. They fight and make up soon." Harry said and you thought of what he had just say. You were a little overeacting seeing the news and you went out with your ex boyfriend just to piss him off but you just wanna be in his arms and tell him how sorry you are.

You heard Nia sniffled and said ok to Harry. You knew it was time to talk to Nia. You sat next to Harry who had Nia in his arms. Nia asked Harry to scoot futher away to you. You felt hurt that Nia didn't wanted to be close to you. You leaned against her and tried to apologize for scaring her. You tickled her and she started to laugh which you felt relieved.

"Mommy." She opened her arms and you carried her immediately. You saw Harry mouthing you good luck and you nodded. As he left, he patted Niall on the shoulders and whispered to him.

"You better keep her or I'll have you buried alive." With that, Niall smirked and nodded. At this moment, you were playing patty cake with Nia to divert her attention away from the fight previously. Niall walked up to you guys and asked Nia if she wanted any midnight snacks which you immediately reject the idea. Nia and Niall ofcourse pouted. Soon, you guys were laughing at cartoons and singing along Let it Go.(Sorry but not sorry)

Suddenly, Nia shut up and you got worried indeed. "Nia, what's wrong, hon?" You cooed her but she kept quiet. Even Niall couldn't make her talk. All of a sudden, she started crying.

You both freaked out and cooed her immediately and between her cries. "Don't...... Fight..... Please.... Not anymore...." She cried harder. You felt extremely bad and hugged her tighter. You looked and Niall and you saw his eyes were watery. You knew that you maybe wrong about Niall this time....

A/n Hey guys! I know these chapters are getting crappier but I'm having major writers block. And also I'm thinking of joining the Watty's 2016 so tell me if I should join this story or not. Remember vote, comment and follow me for more updates on this story. Hope you enjoy this chapter.