Thanksgiving Special

It was a month before thanksgiving. You guys decided to return to Mullingar for the holidays. Nia was extremely excited returning to Mullingar. She keeps on talking how it was gonna be fun and how she was gonna show Niall her favorite place there. As for you, you decided to visit your parents and reconcile relationship with your father. Niall will go to visit his parents first before visiting your parents.

The several hour flight, you guys finally landed. You awaken both your child and lover which both of them looked incredibly adorable. Sadly, paps were there and you both quickly entered the prepared vehicle. You grabbed onto Nia tightly as you were anxious meeting your parents again after five years. Niall kissed you on the forehead and told you everything will be fine. As you reached the doorstep of your house, you gave Niall a goodbye kiss and Nia did too. You waved goodbye and stand by the door.

You were wondering what will they think. Will they kick you out again? Will they be excited to me you again? Will they accept Nia as their granddaughter? "Mommy, aren't you gonna ring the door bell?" Nia curiously asked. You nodded and rang it. You rang it again till you heard someone angrily screamed, "Will you wait!" The door opened and you saw your mom wide eyed. 

"(Y/N)?" She shakily said.

"Hi, mom." She hugged you and cried. You heard someone was screaming, asking your mom who was it and there you saw your dad. His hair had more grey hair before and he was finally wearing spectacles like he needed. He was wide eyed too and you looked at your dad with teary eyes. 

"(Y/F/N), She's back." Your mom said and your father nodded. He came running to you and hugged you tight. You felt tears falling and you too cried. "My baby girl is finally home." He whispered in your ears and you nodded. You were finally home. You pushed your dad away and wipe the tears away. You guys laugh to rid the tension around and that's when you decide to introduce your beautiful child. 

"Mom, Dad, this is Nia. Nia, these are your grandparents." You introduced. Nia was shy and she hid behind you. Your father gave out a grin and squatted to Nia's height. "Hi, Nia. I'm Grandpa (Y/F/N) and this old hag is your Grandma (Y/M/N)." He pointed at your mom which she hit him scolding him she was not an old hag. You guys laughed again and Nia laughed along. Soon, Nia came out from her shyness and hugged your dad. You were happy he accepted Nia and looking absolutely happy to have her around. He carried her and told your mom to make extra dinner for us. You enter the house and memories filled your hallow heart. You missed it a lot. You entered your room and placed your bags down. You had an incoming call from Niall and you picked it up.

"Hey, Nialler. How's your parents?"

"They're great. They're excited to meet you, just so you know." You giggled at his comment. You were happy that his parents accept you guys but it will take a lot of effort to please your dad. Suddenly, you heard a car stopping outside of your house.

"You know, (Y/N). Maybe I should use this extra time to please your parents." You were confused indeed. You looked out to see Niall coming out the car and waving at you. He had gifts on his hands and the other on the phone. You were shocked indeed. Suddenly, a group of people come gathering around him and he shrugged them off. He rang your doorbell and you race down the hall to open it but only to find your father beating you to it. Niall was by the door with the gifts and your father doesn't seem impressed. He let him in and asked him to come in and sit. 

You had a gut filling that this wasn't gonna be good and you were right. Next thing you knew, your father came out with a broom and starting to attack Niall with it. "Come here, you little brat. You left my little girl with my wonderful grandchild and you dare come to my doorstep and asked for me to let you have her! Oh no, you didn't." He sass Niall while hitting him with a broom.