Sing, They Say. It Wouldn't Bring Any Trouble, They Say

Simon continued to clap as he came closer to you two. Nia was awaken by his claps and you both stand up. You gave him a little bow as a sign of respect. He stood before you and eyed on your child. You immediately knew what he was doing and asked Nia to go in. You watched your little girl walk in and looking back at you. You flashed a small smile at her before looking back at Simon.

"What can I do for you?" You wrapped your hands together but you know something was up. All he did was laughed. You were immediately confused at his sudden action. "Can't believe you're the reason that Niall is rebelling me now." He said in disbelief. You felt tempted to punch him but you told yourself to calm down. 'Remember Niall's future is in your hands.'  You thought. You faked a smile, pretended he said nothing.

"But I'm having second thoughts on you." He said seriously. You were more confused at that point. He looked at you sternly. "I can't have him walking around with a person like you." He pointed out all of you and you felt offended. "What's wrong with me, Mr Cowell?" You innocently asked which he laughed more. "You still don't get it? You're not FAMOUS! That's why." He emphasized it which you knew it was true. You weren't a famous actress nor a singer. Heck, you weren't even a songwriter or a music producer. 

You looked down and lost every confidence you ever had but Simon wasn't done talking. "But we can change that." You looked up to see him giving out a hand. "Let's make a deal, shall we?" You looked straight at him, thinking he was joking. 

He crossed his arms and thought hard. "You may not be famous, but we can change it, can we?" 

"What are you implying?" You looked at him, worried of what he's about to say. 

"You've got a talent, sweetheart and a talent you never seem to know."

"And what is that?"

He sighed a little and rubbed his temples. "Gosh, are you clueless or dumb?" Again, you were offended but didn't show it. This moment Niall came out and ran to your side. This time he stand by you and looked at Simon angrily. "Simon, I told you not to pull (Y/N) in our conversation." He hugged you and you wondered what we were they talking about. 

"I wasn't pulling her in our conversation. I was merely asking her to be a part of us." He bluntly said and you finally knew what he was talking about: He was gonna make you famous. You raised your brow and you shake your head. You weren't believing what he was saying. "You're joking, aren't you Simon?" Niall said in disbelief in which Simon looked at him sternly. "You think I have time to joke with you after you're little incident? Besides, she's got talent." Niall was confused too and before he could asked, Simon stopped him.

"Enough with the chit chat. You!" He pointed at you. "Come to the studio tomorrow. And I'm not taking no as an answer. Now, enjoy the rest of your evening, alright?" He said and soon waved at both of you goodbye. You and Niall stood there in shock and Niall took the words out of your mouth.

"What have you gotten yourself in?"

A/N I know is crappy, but please forgive me~ I promise to do better. In other news, 3K everybody! Thank you for your support and I really appreciate you guys for reading this crappy story. You guys are the best! Remember to vote or comment any opinion and follow me for more update on this story. Check out my other story, Married at Sixteen if you haven't check it out yet. Again, thanks for the support and hope you enjoy this chapter~

~M.R