Enchanted

You went to the studio the next day with the boys except for Niall. He had something to do so you had to go with the boys. You wore a simple dress (Image preference) to give out first great impression. Nia wasn't able to follow you so you left her with Lou. As you reached there, Simon invited you in and it felt kinda fishy. 

You entered the studio again but this time it was filled with producers and it looked like they were expecting something. "Is this the girl you were talking about, Simon?" 

"Yes. Yes, it is. (Y/N) meet Mark. Mark, (Y/N)." You shook hands with him and he shook back. "I hope you're a big fan of Taylor Swift." Simon whispered at you and you looked confused. He gave you the lyric sheet for Taylor's song called Enchanted. You loved the song 'cause it was just like how you and Niall met. They pushed in the recording room and the music started playing and you immediately follow the tempo. Without reading the sheet on your hand, you sang.(Play video as preference)

  There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired lonely place

Walls of insincerity,
Shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you  

You stood in a crowded stadium. It was the Spring Dance and you went there alone since your friends had dates. You looked around the once empty stadium that became your rendezvous was filled people with their dates. You ended every conversation with anyone with a force laugh and faking smile but you soon forget everything around you as a pair of blue eyes caught your eyes.

  Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

His eyes looked at yours and you swore his eyes were wondering if you've met before. He approached you and held out a hand. "Name's Niall. Yours?" You shook his hand and said, "(Y/N)" You two soon sparked a conversation with him. You countered on his every opinion and it felt like passing notes in class, hoping you guys were not caught. 

  This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you  

It was sad when you had to leave before 9 p.m. Before exiting the stadium, he grabbed your arm and asked him you could stay longer but you knew it was impossible. Your friends maybe annoying but they can get a little protective when it comes to you meeting a guy like him. As you entered the car, you waved goodbye at him and lean against the seat. "HOLY COWS! (Y/N), YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE A TOMATO!" You looked at the mirror and it was true. You have fallen for him.

  The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey,
It was enchanting to meet you,
All I know is I was enchanted to meet you."  

You couldn't sleep. It was 2 a.m. and thank god it was a weekend. You wondered if he had a girlfriend or a crush on anyone. After a few weeks later, luck wasn't at your side. Niall wasn't around school grounds and you seem to lose hope. You walked back and forth, hoping he was gonna knock at your door and you open it for him.

 This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you  

You thought back of that day. It was flawless. You thought you were gonna hate that day but he turned it around upside down. "How about a dance, (Y/N)?" He asked that day and you gladly accepted it. You recapped every dance move you guys did that day and ended up dancing alone in your bedroom. 

  This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you  

You prayed that it was the first page of your love story and not just a story that ended without it beginning. You promised to never stop thinking about him until you see him again. You wanted to tell him what you felt about him but you left before even telling him so.

  Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you  

As you prayed that he wasn't in love with anyone or have anyone waiting on him., you heard someone knocking at your window. It was late at night and you knew it couldn't been the wind. You opened the window to see the blonde at your window.

  This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you  

"What are you doing here, Niall?!" You were worried he was gonna fall off but all he did was chuckled. "I had to see you again, my princess." You let him in but he reluctantly refused you. "I wanna say something, (Y/N)." Soon, he said something you always remember...                                                      

Please don't be in love with someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you

You sang it with all your heart content and soon you saw them clapping. You felt happy and proud. You exited the room and thanked the producers for their praise. As you exited the room for them to talk, you picked up your ringing phone. "Hello?"

"Hey (Y/N), it's William." He sounded worried and you felt something was off

"What is it?"

"You better check the news now."

You turned on the TV and you saw what was in the headlines. 

"Hey, (Y/N). Great performan.... (Y/N)?" You heard Harry but you were shocked.

"What is that?" You pointed at the TV. All you could do was sob.

A/N Hey guys! As you some may know, I was on break last week but now I'm back! Sorry for bad grammar. Remember to vote or comment any opinion and follow me for more updates on this story and check out my other story, M.A.S. And in other news, who here ship Nelena? 'cause I'm still freaking out. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~M.R